testtest

I think it's legit?

Their only option. Lol....

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20230412_144340_TikTok.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20230412_144340_TikTok.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 69
Not a major beer brand in America that doesnt sponsor LGBTQ, and at the same time Rodeo’s, bar nights, local racing, lake events, etc …
They do it all the time. Monthly. Evenly spread out among the consumers. They dont highlight one over the other. Quietly keeping each demographic happy with events that pertain to each of them . I have so much rainbow flag stuff for all my beer brands as I do racecars, horses and guitars. Who cares. Let each be their own. A good brand is aware of this and has been inclusive for 50 years quietly going about their business of keeping consumers happy.

When you go far left or far right like this on any subject, is when you see the results like bud light..

In order for these wokie companies to stay afloat, hide revenue, dodge taxes and keep in good graces with the global elite agenda, they have to subscribe to this HRC/CEI hogwash.

Personally I don’t care what group or “human of the month“ these corporations want to celebrate so long as they offer the same incentives and accolades fairly and equally to all. But when it comes down to them forcing an issue, being brash and then disqualify it’s down right hypocrisy and the only way for the consumer to respond is don’t buy their product.

Bud Brands can choose whatever the mascot they want and had many over the years to promote their suds. This current promo will fade faster than the more charismatic Spuds McKenzie.

BTW -
Last year I transitioned from DA/SA to 9mm micro EDC.
So in celebrating my 365th day of Sig P365hood … will Sig be interested in putting my face on a ammo can, gun case or maybe box of ammo?

I think the video is satire, but good none-the-less.

I couldn't care less who anyone wants to bugger...just stay the hell away from the kids. That line has been crossed already...

Not a major beer brand in America that doesnt sponsor LGBTQ, and at the same time Rodeo’s, bar nights, local racing, lake events, etc …
They do it all the time. Monthly. Evenly spread out among the consumers. They dont highlight one over the other. Quietly keeping each demographic happy with events that pertain to each of them . I have so much rainbow flag stuff for all my beer brands as I do racecars, horses and guitars. Who cares. Let each be their own. A good brand is aware of this and has been inclusive for 50 years quietly going about their business of keeping consumers happy.

When you go far left or far right like this on any subject, is when you see the results like bud light..
Exactly.

It also amuses me to no end people who say “well, that’s it, I’ll only drink Busch for now on…”.

I love asking them if they know the name of the company that makes Budweiser, and kinda get a kick out of their expression when I remind them it’s Anheuser-BUSCH.:D

(And then point out that InBev, the company that owns A-B, owns a LOT of other brewers…)

Exactly.

It also amuses me to no end people who say “well, that’s it, I’ll only drink Busch for now on…”.

I love asking them if they know the name of the company that makes Budweiser, and kinda get a kick out of their expression when I remind them it’s Anheuser-BUSCH.:D

(And then point out that InBev, the company that owns A-B, owns a LOT of other brewers…)
Yeah but not any of the good ones. I drink Guinness. Or Belgian Trappiste ales.

I have boycotted AB since InBev bought them. Really I have no beef with InBev, I blame that totally on the Busch's.

Bud Light can only barely be considered beer.

I personally don't care if they want to put a mentally unstable moron on their cans. If I was a Bud Light drinker it wouldn't make me stop. I did like Robert Ritchie's little video though.

In short I boycotted Bud Light because it tastes like **** water. And I boycotted Yeti because I literally bought a nice fridge for my spare house for less than it costs for one of their coolers.

Sounds like it is all boiling down to a marketing issue. Maybe we should start an ad campaign pushing how much fun it is to make love to the opposite sex.

Saw a news story on that on one of my mainstream news feeds. Going to have to give it a try. Hopefully my trophy wife will like it, she's all up in a quandry. She drinks that Busch Lite swill and was looking at her options. She came to me and said she was changing back to Michelob Ultra until I informed her that they are owned by Anhauser Busch. Now she's talking about giving Coors Lite or Miller Lite a retry, one of the few not yet owned by InBev...
We are part of the silent majority who are speaking with their wallets. Speaks volumes without uttering a word.

I have boycotted AB since InBev bought them. Really I have no beef with InBev, I blame that totally on the Busch's.

I personally don't care if they want to put a mentally unstable moron on their cans. If I was a Bud Light drinker it wouldn't make me stop. I did like Robert Ritchie's little video though.

In short I boycotted Bud Light because it tastes like **** water. And I boycotted Yeti because I literally bought a nice fridge for my spare house for less than it costs for one of their coolers.
I haven't had a beer in over a year. I prefer a small sip of Jagermeister once in a great while. I like Guinness and Shiner Bock but Jagermeister just hits the spot when I'm in the mood for alcohol which isn't very often.

I agree that almost EVERY beer brand markets to the local market.

I find it amusing when a marketing person/group comes out with an ad that shows they are out of touch with the main consumers of their product. Know your market and know your consumers or prepare for a firestorm because there's people on both sides just looking for stuff like this to rant about.

Saw a news story on that on one of my mainstream news feeds. Going to have to give it a try. Hopefully my trophy wife will like it, she's all up in a quandry. She drinks that Busch Lite swill and was looking at her options. She came to me and said she was changing back to Michelob Ultra until I informed her that they are owned by Anhauser Busch. Now she's talking about giving Coors Lite or Miller Lite a retry, one of the few not yet owned by InBev...
We are part of the silent majority who are speaking with their wallets. Speaks volumes without uttering a word.
Coors is woke too.

The Busch's had nothing to do with it, they fought tooth and nail to prevent it. InBev took AB through a hostile takeover by offering to purchase stock from stock holders for a buck or two over the stock price. They found enough of the kind of investors that would sell their souls for an ounce of gold and bought enough shares to gain a controlling interest. The problems was over leveraging the company so that there was enough stock on the market to allow that.

Love me a nice Chimay Grande Reserve. That stuff will sneak up on you though haha.

Wokeness is not just about only about gender: How about pedo's, CRT, so easy to import drugs, etc.

They are all together.

Attachments

• Butt Wiper all.jpg
    Butt Wiper all.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 52
Although I’m not a big beer drinker and honestly just purchased my first 6 pack in close to a year I enjoy Corona Extra with of course a wedge of lime.
I know not the best but it’s what I enjoy.

Back