testtest

i was at the CVS store across the street

Old_Me

Ronin
i was at the CVS store just before 6:20 this morning, and this happened at about 6:30...

read the sign to the left that posted in the window......

i think he took it more than literally....

1713874089366.png

believe it or not, the owner of this franchise, is opening a new location, several yards down the street, they are making the final touches on the remodeling at that new location.....and will be closing this one, in a few more days.

i have been in this store a few times. very, very busy store

This reminds me of a story from my past. Years ago I was the Sp Ed teacher for a small group of emotionally disturbed boys. As a rule I would bring my newspaper to school for the kids would look at if any were so inclined. One morning one of my kids came up to my desk for some help on some exericise. He got to looking at the morning newspaper and there was a big picture on the front page much like the picture in Old_Me's post. A lady had driven into the front of a local 7-11 and article included the lady's name. All of a sudden my student exclaims, "thats my mom". This student and his brother had been taken from their home by protective services and placed in a foster care facility. It was very sad and the child was devastated because he knew that is mother was in trouble and there was little he could do. To this day I truely wish I had left the paper home that morning.

i just found out on the news, his mother works at that Dunkin Donuts.

i guess she gets a good pay to afford the expensive SUV...AND insurance.

so, no need to TIP a donut shop worker...eh..???

Back