testtest

I Was Wrong About the Ronin 10mm

Sigh.

Once again, an ignorant gun writer claiming the FBI dropped the 10mm because it was too powerful.

I stopped reading then...if he can’t get that fact correct, I suspect the rest will be uninformed twaddle as well.

The article wasn't bad, but I get the sentiment.

Love the look and reviews I have seen on the Ronin. Being a lefty I would appreciate an option for ambidextrous safety. Hopefully, with the various variants you are offering with this firearm one will have that option.

Love the look and reviews I have seen on the Ronin. Being a lefty I would appreciate an option for ambidextrous safety. Hopefully, with the various variants you are offering with this firearm one will have that option.
Luckily I'm a switch hitter, but my left wrist fails me.

Frankly, I don't really care why the FBI dropped the 10mm. My concern is now I have to decide between .45 ACP and 10mm when purchasing a Ronin 😭

Sigh.

Once again, an ignorant gun writer claiming the FBI dropped the 10mm because it was too powerful.

I stopped reading then...if he can’t get that fact correct, I suspect the rest will be uninformed twaddle as well.
You are wrong about the FBI, they did drop the 10mm because they complained that it had too much recoil for them, and they were having problems qualifying at the rang with it. In the old days, they taught to become one with a weapon but the younger generations have lost a lot of skill and don't like to take the time to prove on them: yes even the FBI likes things easy.

You are wrong about the FBI, they did drop the 10mm because they complained that it had too much recoil for them, and they were having problems qualifying at the rang with it. In the old days, they taught to become one with a weapon but the younger generations have lost a lot of skill and don't like to take the time to prove on them: yes even the FBI likes things easy.

Sigh.

No, they didn’t, that’s an uninformed internet myth that won’t die.

They dropped it because the .40 S&W duplicated the ballistics of the round they issued (180gr@950fps).

Back