testtest

Ice Storm...

belladonna

Professional
So that magical whiteness we got for Christmas has turned into a hazardous mess. Good thing we are reclusive anyway, but by the end of tomorrow I may be getting a bit twitchy. They're calling for up to an inch plus of ice on the major roads. It has taken folks upwards of two hours to travel from Fargo to our neck of the woods (usually 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how heavy one's foot is :cool:). Good thing neither of us has to go anywhere until Wednesday. PJs is the standard dress code until then..

I split and stacked this firewood back in the fall just in case it actually gets cold and snowy. However, in central Virginia the temp on Christmas Day was about 65 degrees. While some of you sere wearing your woolies and staying close to a hot wood stove we were outside in shorts and t-shirts. Go figure. At this rate, by the spring, I'll have a great start on next winters wood supply!
wood.jpg

So that magical whiteness we got for Christmas has turned into a hazardous mess. Good thing we are reclusive anyway, but by the end of tomorrow I may be getting a bit twitchy. They're calling for up to an inch plus of ice on the major roads. It has taken folks upwards of two hours to travel from Fargo to our neck of the woods (usually 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how heavy one's foot is :cool:). Good thing neither of us has to go anywhere until Wednesday. PJs is the standard dress code until then..
Take care, stay in, stay warm, stay in house if possible. Limbs will be falling, and so might you on ice. Be careful.

Back