testtest

Idaho Murder Suspect Caught

I live in the Poconos. Both the town of his home (where they arrested him), and the Monroe county prison he's being held at, are less than 10 minutes from where I live. I've been following the case, but thought the suspect would be an Idaho local when caught. I wonder if this was stranger on stranger, or he knew one or more of the victims. I guess we'll hear more as they release additional information.

ok, why did he do it..??

nuff said.....

Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Idaho.
No, I say filet him with a filet knife. Slowly.........alive...........no anesthesia.
Hang his ass
get-a-rope-cowboy.gif

I really hope that none of you ever end up on a jury. Most assuredly I hope that none of you ever end up on any jury that I have to defend myself in front of

I really hope that none of you ever end up on a jury. Most assuredly I hope that none of you ever end up on any jury that I have to defend myself in front of
i'd never end up on a jury cuz when the prosecutor and defense ask prospective jurors questions like,

do you believe in long jail terms?

do you think one is guilty BEFORE he is tried?

do the cops arrest guilty people?

do you believe in the death penalty?

i'll answer truthfully and say YES to all the above

to wit the defense will say something like, This guy is prejudice your honor

then the judge will say to me, "you're dismissed, go home, and never report for jury duty the rest of your life" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i'd never end up on a jury cuz when the prosecutor and defense ask prospective jurors questions like,

do you believe in long jail terms?

do you think one is guilty BEFORE he is tried?

do the cops arrest guilty people?

do you believe in the death penalty?

i'll answer truthfully and say YES to all the above

to wit the defense will say something like, This guy is prejudice your honor

then the judge will say to me, "you're dismissed, go home, and never report for jury duty the rest of your life" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've been through jury selection and they asked NONE of those questions

I sleep very well every night knowing that when I am selected for jury duty (mind you i've been called 4 times in my life, never selected...in 2 states to date), I will not be chosen for several reasons regarding my outlook on things in general.

Regarding the Idaho murderer...I can't remember a time when a case this high-profile was kept "mum" by the investigators this well....I salute them. They are dealing with a criminal-justice graduate student who interviewed convicts for a "living" to figure out how to get away with crimes. I might pay attention to this process as it unfolds....

I hope he's guilty because this is going to ruin his life if he's not

False accusations happen and they do carry a lifetime stigma on the accused even when proven innocent especially when the crime was heinous in nature.

Richard Jewell was falsely accused for the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996 and the media crucified this guy.

Example:
Richard Jewell ended up being a real life hero that day and helped save more lives before bomb went off.

The real bomber Eric Rudolph was finally captured 5 years later. To this day there are still plenty of people that believe Richard Jewell is the guy behind the bombing because they never did any follow up on the investigation and arrest of Eric Rudolph.

I'm not saying this guy that was arrested for the Idaho murders is innocent. I'm just saying people shouldn't be so quick to place the guilty verdict without any evidence presented yet. If this guy is guilty I'm all for capital punishment.

I sleep very well every night knowing that when I am selected for jury duty (mind you i've been called 4 times in my life, never selected...in 2 states to date), I will not be chosen for several reasons regarding my outlook on things in general.

Regarding the Idaho murderer...I can't remember a time when a case this high-profile was kept "mum" by the investigators this well....I salute them. They are dealing with a criminal-justice graduate student who interviewed convicts for a "living" to figure out how to get away with crimes. I might pay attention to this process as it unfolds....
Agreed, they kept things pretty close to the vest and should be commended. During one of the press briefings a few weeks ago, the Chief said that they just didn't want an arrest, but to also ensure a solid conviction once an arrest was made. It had me wondering if they had a suspect in mind already, and just had to go through the process of proving he was there and had strong evidence to that effect. It's early after the arrest, but one news report mentioned that as he was arrested, he asked the arresting authorities if they had arrested anyone else. Not sure what that's all about, perhaps it's nothing more than fast and possibly inaccurate news reporting.

Man that reminds me. I have Jury duty on the 4th. Until now I too have been successful at getting myself eliminated from the jury pool. This time they asked a lot less questions though.

Oh well, I guess someone is going to hang. :)
Next time feel free to use my favorite line to get out of jury duty, “I’m an engineer, therefore, I hate anything that breathes”.😉

Back