testtest

If You're a Gun Owner in California, You're About to be Doxxed...And It's Perfectly Legal

You guys just keep jumping on the bandwagon without any facts. Did you even research whether the NRA had anything to say about it? You realize that until a bill becomes a law there is nothing anyone can “ file with the court”. It’s a bill. It has to become law before you can take court action.

Here, I’ll do your homework for you. Took all of 20 seconds.

Bassbob, Governor Gavin Newson signed Assembly Bill 173 into law on Thursday. Since the article came out yesterday I am assuming that he signed the bill into law last Thursday, almost a week ago. As an NRA member I get emails on a daily basis and it would be nice if the NRA showed up and took the lead on this before other states get on the bandwagon and the ripple effect sweeps over all of us. If I knew who to contact at the NRA I would not hesitate to give them a call.:)

1632932412381-png.618628

You guys just keep jumping on the bandwagon without any facts. Did you even research whether the NRA had anything to say about it? You realize that until a bill becomes a law there is nothing anyone can “ file with the court”. It’s a bill. It has to become law before you can take court action.

Here, I’ll do your homework for you. Took all of 20 seconds.

I may have misread this info directly from the State Of CA website, but I think Assembly Bill 173 was signed by the Gov on 9/23

Bassbob, Governor Gavin Newson signed Assembly Bill 173 into law on Thursday. Since the article came out yesterday I am assuming that he signed the bill into law last Thursday, almost a week ago. As an NRA member I get emails on a daily basis and it would be nice if the NRA showed up and took the lead on this before other states get on the bandwagon and the ripple effect sweeps over all of us. If I knew who to contact at the NRA I would not hesitate to give them a call.:)

1632932412381-png.618628

10 seconds on a serach.

I hate to sound crass brother, but it’s been obvious for a very long time. It’s kinda hard for me to feel your pain. No offense. If the gun laws didn’t run you out the taxes should have.
You see brother I would be out of here with the crazy laws and taxes but you you see we are old school California we own property here and life is pretty cheap for us to live here we did good things with our money I don’t know how the hell young people can make here

Back