testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

1699494242456.jpeg

While the Dr is in there make sure he/she checks all the fluid levels, changes your filters & rotates your tires properly. ;)
Just don't let a doctor change your catheter, let the nurses do it, as they are much better at it, more gentle and experienced. I speak from experience. Thoughts and prayers for a good outcome and speedy recovery coming your way. We have 3 talking minions on the bookshelf in our living room and I can't help thinking of you very time I see them, thinking the character Gru was based on you!

Just don't let a doctor change your catheter, let the nurses do it, as they are much better at it, more gentle and experienced. I speak from experience. Thoughts and prayers for a good outcome and speedy recovery coming your way. We have 3 talking minions on the bookshelf in our living room and I can't help thinking of you very time I see them, thinking the character Gru was based on you!
BS...i have had nurses yank that dang thing out, and nearly all of my bladder and urethra.....

I've had one of those catheters twice. The first time they took it out I was scared almost to death, it was a male nurse who acted like it was a race ... said he was short on time. But the second time it was a really buxom blond, early twenties, sultry voice and a wink/twinkle in her eye ..... so I told her she could take 'all the time she needed and/or wanted'! ;)(y)jj

I've had one of those catheters twice. The first time they took it out I was scared almost to death, it was a male nurse who acted like it was a race ... said he was short on time. But the second time it was a really buxom blond, early twenties, sultry voice and a wink/twinkle in her eye ..... so I told her she could take 'all the time she needed and/or wanted'! ;)(y)jj
i never got nurses like at at any of the 3 hospitals i been at..
this is what usually pulled out mine....

1699575457631.png

Back