testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

2 things
1) we know you're abnormal
2) best to you!
1713833640819.png

Hi,

Update: Just got back from OSU James Cancer center, tests, labs were fine, my CT scans showed NO abnormalities. My oncologist wants me to do the Keytruda immunotherapy treatment in case any cells are still present, she wants to play it safe and keep me healthy and hopefully cancer free. Very productive day!

I just want to praise the Lord for this good news. Thanks for sharing. .

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Update: Just got back from OSU James Cancer center, tests, labs were fine, my CT scans showed NO abnormalities. My oncologist wants me to do the Keytruda immunotherapy treatment in case any cells are still present, she wants to play it safe and keep me healthy and hopefully cancer free. Very productive day!
That’s great Anni, sounds like fantastic news. Keep it up 👍

Latest update, we have decided to do the Keytruda treatment as a precaution, while I can’t go to OSU every 3 weeks, 2 1/2 hours away, my oncologist is sending a referral to the local cancer center which is only about 15 miles from where I live so I can get these treatments locally, but my original oncologist will be included in any decision’s my new one will recommend, still very leery of any potential side effects, but I want to make sure if anything that still may be in me is gone, don’t want any if it to make a comeback

Latest update, we have decided to do the Keytruda treatment as a precaution, while I can’t go to OSU every 3 weeks, 2 1/2 hours away, my oncologist is sending a referral to the local cancer center which is only about 15 miles from where I live so I can get these treatments locally, but my original oncologist will be included in any decision’s my new one will recommend, still very leery of any potential side effects, but I want to make sure if anything that still may be in me is gone, don’t want any if it to make a comeback
Hope everything goes well. My wife went through the same ordeal, she's been in remission for almost 9 years.

we have all heard of "side effects", on just about every drug out there. chances are, it doesn't really affect everyone, or in the same way.

it is a slippery-slope, to make that all important decision, but we have to have faith in our doctors, and what they prescribe for us.

having faith in that "higher power up in the clouds", helps too.

i think you will come out of this fine, so fine in fact, you may end up buying 80% in Yeet Cannon stocks.....!!

all the best in wishes and luck to you, keep us updated.

we have all heard of "side effects", on just about every drug out there. chances are, it doesn't really affect everyone, or in the same way.

it is a slippery-slope, to make that all important decision, but we have to have faith in our doctors, and what they prescribe for us.

having faith in that "higher power up in the clouds", helps too.

i think you will come out of this fine, so fine in fact, you may end up buying 80% in Yeet Cannon stocks.....!!

all the best in wishes and luck to you, keep us updated.
Thanks!!

Praying for you and full recovery with nothing down the road. My wife's oncologist told her 25 years ago when she had chemo and radiation it was like kick the can. If she lived abd it went in remission most likely something would come down the road. Sadly we caught up with the can.

Hi,

Keeping you in prayer. Or God is a God of miracles, the Great Healer. Live life to the fullest.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back