testtest

Illinois CC Permit Holders

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
Remember that Monday many handguns can no longer be carried by civilian permit holders legally. SA Hellcat OK but Hellcat Pro No. Guns you can own, with proper registration when required, you may not be able to carry. Check your guns out and be careful out there.

yeah, i too would think it would be mag capacity limits, like no more than 10 rounds.

sooner or later, those nit-wits that make up asinine guns laws, in any state house will get the capacities down to only 1 round......

gotta get rid of the politicians that think that way....

It's 15 here in Illinois, the handguns they're selling with no magazines their standard mag is more than 15.

10 rounds for rifle
Since this fiasco began, they started at 10 rounds, switched to 12 rounds, went back to ten, now are at 15? Last I heard on AM560 in Chicago it went from 10 to 12 rounds for mags just before signed, but that was on the radio...so not worthy of trust.

Your tube fed 22 LR rifles are banned too. Over 10 rounds is an assault rifle. I've been to several gun stores hardly anything left, that's legal.
2 gun stores in Marengo I check out once/month. Both have virtually nothing left of interest to look at. Milsurps are rare, and when they come in they are in horrible condition. No need for me to look at their pistols....it's illegal for me to even handle one in a store, being from out-of-state.

problem however, not everyone can pack up and leave.

i wish i could, and get to FL, or NV, or TN, but it just ain't gonna happen

then too, with more and more progressives getting voted in, i fear that 2A will fall in the future.
Let me say this. The bottom line is. "They want our guns" simple truth. Some states like Illinois are just pulling out all the stops and going for the gold. As you said more progressives are being voted in.And in places you never would have thought a few years ago. Little by little they are going to get what they want. Arizona elected a far-left Democrat governor. We know where she stands on 2nd ammendment.Arizona also voted in a Democratic secretary general. Who is on the same page as the governor. Her first thing to do was take Arizona off the list of 25 states that are against following new government 2a rules. So..........it's coming. If you can't see it your blind. If they can flip Arizona, they can flip many others.

The way this stupid law is written , many , many more guns then just ARs or AKs are outlawed. Any shotgun with a fixed magazine of 5 rounds or less is supposed to be legal , however there are many shotguns that you can buy extenders for which means you can modify them to hold more then 10 rounds. Think about how many of the shorty shells you can put in a shotgun tube magazine. Also be careful about your 15 round mags being legal in your handgun because many have plus 1 or more extensions for them.

This is so wrong.

The law also reads so that any hand guard , on any rifle makes it unlawful as the law is written because the law states " any guard that prevents the non firing hand from being burned. So what does the normal hand guard of any .22 rifle on up do?

Guys and gals , words mean things and as written this law covers way more then just " assault rifles " .

Back