testtest

Illinois CC Permit Holders

Some folks either didn’t get the kFrom the Desk of JB‘ memo or there’s a mad rush to settle scores before The Ban of All Bans goes live tomorrow.

4876FBA1-D3A3-45ED-9387-8ABCEEE59619.jpeg

I also heard that any magazine that can be converted to hold more then 15 is illegal. Every gun I own has magazines with removable base plates that I'm sure you can get extensions for. So are we left with only carrying revolvers? Our governor Humpty Dumpty just have me a reason to buy another gun.

Monday the Illinois ban goes in effect. I've been reading up on this. According to the way it's written, even if you have a legal magazine, 10 rnd rifle/ 15 rnd handgun. If your magazine has a removable floor plate then it is illegal. Because it is readily available to be extended with aftermarket parts that would increase the capacity over the ban limit. The fine ranges from $1000.00 to a class 3 felony.

Monday the Illinois ban goes in effect. I've been reading up on this. According to the way it's written, even if you have a legal magazine, 10 rnd rifle/ 15 rnd handgun. If your magazine has a removable floor plate then it is illegal. Because it is readily available to be extended with aftermarket parts that would increase the capacity over the ban limit. The fine ranges from $1000.00 to a class 3 felony.
i find that interesting.

a few weeks ago, i bought a new S&W, M&P 2.0 45.

it has the legal magazines of 10 rounds. (2 of them in with the gun)

the base plate IS removable.

i tried buying 2 more S&W magazines from Midway USA, and was denied, due to those removable base plates.

so i got 2, 10 round S&W magazines from Natchez.

so what i'm getting at is, first, you have to buy the extension base plates, so from there, the retailer selling them, ought to DENY that.

if the factory ships the legal mag limit of 10 rounds, what the hell difference does it make whether or not the base plate is removable..???

the GUN factory MET the legal rounds limit.....

Back