testtest

Illinois: Holy Star Wars!!! Light Sabers are Now on the Banned List

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
As many of you may know the Illinois State Police have been forced by JACAR to hold three hearings on the new gun control laws. The other day, the ISP representative at the Chicago hearing came to this conclusion:

At the second hearing, Bond said that Star Wars light sabers MUST BE REGISTERED as “assault weapons accessories” as they’re made from parts of banned firearms. :rolleyes: And frankly, under current IL law, it’s a felony to possess a real lightsaber – again, as it’s made from real parts from real guns.

Look out Luke Skywalker!!! o_O

As many of you may know the Illinois State Police have been forced by JACAR to hold three hearings on the new gun control laws. The other day, the ISP representative at the Chicago hearing came to this conclusion:

At the second hearing, Bond said that Star Wars light sabers MUST BE REGISTERED as “assault weapons accessories” as they’re made from parts of banned firearms. :rolleyes: And frankly, under current IL law, it’s a felony to possess a real lightsaber – again, as it’s made from real parts from real guns.

Look out Luke Skywalker!!! o_O
well then, i hope Sheldon, Raj, Howard, and Leonard, don't hear about this crapolla......... :eek:

And just when I was going to start training under MASTER YODA to be a Jedi... I sense a disturbance in the FORCE...
1699312554884.png

I live in a state that has an "assault weapons" ban. The ban includes a long list of guns, and also, "copycat" weapons.

I'm not making that up. The word "copycat" is actually in the legislation, and not just once, but many times. :oops:

I couldn't remember the last time I'd actually heard anyone use the word "copycat" in any way. Was this legislation written by 8-year olds? :rolleyes::mad:

Ok, I'm confused. There are no real light sabers. Are you saying the toys have to be registered?

There are parts on air soft guns and BB guns that must be registered as well. :eek:

The truth is they don't really care about public safety - they only care about punishing people that aren't liberals and making it more difficult to resist an authoritarian government.

Can you elaborate on this? I've had no problems buying FA BB guns, even in MY stupid state (which is NOT New Jersey). Thanks! ;)
Every part on just this first page would have to be registered per the Illinois law.

Remember , these are airsoft items but they C O U L D be used on a real rifle.

Back