testtest

Illinois just outlawed all forms of protest. Breathtaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minuteman1969

I know my other thread was deleted for discussing the raw power grab by the Commiecrats around the country, but if we can't discuss the rapidly metastasizing tyranny, then there is no hope for preserving liberty. I will continue to speak out and share information!
If that means some mod wants to permaban me for being a patriot and mortal enemy of censorship, gun confiscation, etc., just do it now.

Illinois tyrants must be afraid of 50,000 patriots decending on Springfield peacefully with their liberty teeth!

Here's the latest from ARFCOM, pay particular attention at the 10:37 mark.

In my opinion, living in the State of Pa., this bill has little chance of passing with the current makeup of the PA legislator which has a majority of republicans in both houses. Although the representative that proposed this bill is a republican (who is not seeking re-election), he represents the counties around Philadelphia which is a liberal stronghold, suggesting he must have some liberal views to have gotten elected there. In 2018, they introduced a bill banning certain scary 👻 firearms and magazines of high capacity (it went no where). In this State, there will always be someone proposing anti gun legislation, fortunately to date, they've not succeeded.

In my opinion, living in the State of Pa., this bill has little chance of passing with the current makeup of the PA legislator which has a majority of republicans in both houses. Although the representative that proposed this bill is a republican (who is not seeking re-election), he represents the counties around Philadelphia which is a liberal stronghold, suggesting he must have some liberal views to have gotten elected there. In 2018, they introduced a bill banning certain scary 👻 firearms and magazines of high capacity (it went no where). In this State, there will always be someone proposing anti gun legislation, fortunately to date, they've not succeeded.

The same thing you mention in your post happens in NH every few months. The house Dems try and introduce new gun control measures and the Senate or governor shoot it down.

The same thing you mention in your post happens in NH every few months. The house Dems try and introduce new gun control measures and the Senate or governor shoot it down.
Yeah, that's the point I was making. I think you can find these proposal for gun control bills in every state. If controlled by the majority of Democrats (see Virginia), it passes, if republican control, mostly they fail (unless the AG like ours, issues emergency decrees, then it goes to the courts to rule on it).

Sounds like the dem legislators in PA are subscribing to the Northam (VA) book of suppression.
Yeah, a small minority will continue to float these gun control measures and they usually don't make it out of committee. After the Pittsburgh Synagogue mass shooting, the city banned AR15 & the likes and mag cap over 10. The AG and the courts overrode this, since the PA State constitution only allows the State government to write laws on firearms, etc. In my opinion, the mayor and counsel members that voted yes on this should be brought up on charges of violating the Pa. State law. There is a republican State Rep. or Senator representing county/counties north of Pittsburgh, that's trying to introduced a bill that would allow anyone that went through a successful background check for either gun or carry permit, to be then allowed to do the other with no further background checks. I have no idea where this stands though.

I know my other thread was deleted for discussing the raw power grab by the Commiecrats around the country, but if we can't discuss the rapidly metastasizing tyranny, then there is no hope for preserving liberty. I will continue to speak out and share information!
If that means some mod wants to permaban me for being a patriot and mortal enemy of censorship, gun confiscation, etc., just do it now.

Illinois tyrants must be afraid of 50,000 patriots decending on Springfield peacefully with their liberty teeth!

Here's the latest from ARFCOM, pay particular attention at the 10:37 mark.
Okay brother it’s not that any of us want to ban you. Matter a fact that conversation hasn’t came up at all. Some of us even share your same views. Now all that being said there is something called presentation it’s all in how you present your information. As I’ve said several times in this forum knowledge is power and in our current state with the dems we need the information. However there are rules and these must be followed. When these rules are broken it falls in us moderators to enforce them to keep a peaceful place where we all can converse openly and peacefully. There is also some memes and photos that aren’t allowed (I.E. Hitler and Killary Hillary) to name a couple. Please just keep this information in mind moving forward.

Okay brother it’s not that any of us want to ban you. Matter a fact that conversation hasn’t came up at all. Some of us even share your same views. Now all that being said there is something called presentation it’s all in how you present your information. As I’ve said several times in this forum knowledge is power and in our current state with the dems we need the information. However there are rules and these must be followed. When these rules are broken it falls in us moderators to enforce them to keep a peaceful place where we all can converse openly and peacefully. There is also some memes and photos that aren’t allowed (I.E. Hitler and Killary Hillary) to name a couple. Please just keep this information in mind moving forward.
Very well said. People think that that forum staff are just there to pounce on them for posting controversial items or the rules are too harsh. It cannot be more the contrary.

Then why delete the whole thread?? There was a ton of good info on that thread, and if I have to worry about "presentation" and not offending some snowflake, that effectively forces posters to self-censor.

Demorats are weaponizing this medical emergency, and someone wants to delete a thread because it didn't meet some undefined "presentation", well that's F'ed up. Jus' sayin.

Then why delete the whole thread?? There was a ton of good info on that thread, and if I have to worry about "presentation" and not offending some snowflake, that effectively forces posters to self-censor.

Demorats are weaponizing this medical emergency, and someone wants to delete a thread because it didn't meet some undefined "presentation", well that's F'ed up. Jus' sayin.
To back what @KLGunner mentioned, dude sometimes you can be an 11 or 12 just try to keep it at 10 and below. Remember for the most part you are preaching to the choir, no one says your wrong just use some tact. It was not just one persons decision. When you have multiple people with concerns sometimes its just better to delete the whole thread and start over in a more toned fashion. All we are asking is just take it down a notch or two.

Last edited:
Agree, we have to keep our frustrations in check here, we all get upset at times the way things are happening right now, but going off the deep end isn’t going to help, all that does is gets you upset, then when you post a controversial post, others get upset and then the post/thread goes way over to the dark side. I personally think it’s ok to express your view, but just keep it within reason, maybe I said to much, as always, this is just my opinion.

Well then let's keep it lighthearted, by all means.

1584834295097.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back