testtest

Illinois Registration is Coming Soon

What do you think gun owners are going to do about the rapidly approaching registration?

• Move their firearms out of state

• Move themselves out of state

• Sell firearms required to be registered

• "Lose" them somehow

• Actually submit and register their guns while whining about it

• Prepare for war, encouraging and joining others in armed resistance.

• Suck their thumbs and hope for the best

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they’ll get the same paltry results that the alphabet boys got with pistol brace registration especially considering that they essentially want all modern firearms registered since they “check the boxes”.
Registration leads to confiscation. They ain't getting squat more from me. The bigger problem is the unlawful registration that they have been accruing since last year with anyone who followed the rules and filled out the transfer form online. They know what you bought, traded or sold and to, with or from who.

Screenshot_20230716-212330.png

Most recent

Contrary to popular belief, living and working in Iowa does have a few benefits, especially when compared to Ill-annoy. Property taxes are much lower, gas is much lower and Spritzer, or whoever, isn't the governor. Being on the eastern coast along the border of Illinois (a short 26 mile trip to Geneseo, home of Springfield Armory) I've often wondered how much harassment it would take for S.A. to make the move across the Big Muddy. We have welcomed Les Baer's fine line of products as well as LMT in the last few years. I realize a move of that size would be costly and involve a longer drive to work for the employees (fill up in Iowa and save), but at what point does the fact that the state you operate in hates your guts and would love to see you go out of business come into play?

Contrary to popular belief, living and working in Iowa does have a few benefits, especially when compared to Ill-annoy. Property taxes are much lower, gas is much lower and Spritzer, or whoever, isn't the governor. Being on the eastern coast along the border of Illinois (a short 26 mile trip to Geneseo, home of Springfield Armory) I've often wondered how much harassment it would take for S.A. to make the move across the Big Muddy. We have welcomed Les Baer's fine line of products as well as LMT in the last few years. I realize a move of that size would be costly and involve a longer drive to work for the employees (fill up in Iowa and save), but at what point does the fact that the state you operate in hates your guts and would love to see you go out of business come into play?
Not to mention constitutional carry and possible tax incentives.

Ill-annoys is lost. You really only have two choices. Comply or move. Take your pick. :rolleyes:
Comply? How? Tell me how I can register a magazine? There are no serial numbers, so If I take one in and register it, then it could be a stand in for any of the dozens I may or may not possess. They come to confiscate I give them one and done. Governor lard **** can go spit.

I've posted this before

There's a meme that I see on Facebook frequently.

I can't find the meme so I'm going to try to describe it.

Gun control is a football field. The people who want to disarm us are in one end zone and we're in the other.

The disarmament people can't talk us into disarmament so they ask if they can move to their 10-yard line(NFA 1934). We "compromise" and allow that.

Something else happens and the disarmament people still want us disarmed but again we don't agree with that so they say how about we "compromise" and we'll meet at the 20-yard line(GCA1968) and we allow that.

Well pretty soon we've "compromised" ourselves all the way down to our own 10 yard line and we're looking at the assault weapons ban of 1994.

Meanwhile, the disarmament people haven't compromised on anything and they've achieved 90% of their goals.

Back