testtest

Illinois

I saw on the news that the IL Governor is diverting rent assistance funds for state citizens to support the wave of illegals that have come into IL. So screw actual US citizens (seniors etc.) to support illegals.
And for decades , little to no support for Illinois veterans, seniors or mental health facilities. Those programs were always held hostage to gain votes. Welfare, public aid etc, never in danger of cuts. Neither was their pay. Funny how they work for us, yet act like our masters.

A lot of people think this unjust law just covers AR s and AKs and a few other listed firearms. They are sadly mistaken and there are a lot of gotchus in this law. I can remember back when the IL. law stated we could transport our unloaded handgun along with loaded magazines in a case together , even on our person as in " fanny pack carry " yet many LEOs in IL still believed the firearm had to be in a case unloaded without any ammo near and the case had to be out of your reach.

How many LEOs will be able to stay on top of all this *&#%^ rubbish in this law. I don't have anything that would need to be registered but if I did I can honestly say that I know what I wouldn't do.

Also , talking about the compliance rate of FOID holders so far , I don't trust this state to state the truth about anything when it comes to firearms.

The POTUS 46 regime is ignoring the SCOTUS ruling on forgiving rich-student school loans.

Her/they have forgiven $127 billion so far, which means the taxpayers pay the bill.
About 1/3 (so far) of the amount he tried to shove through before the SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional.

Illinois governors don't have a reputation worthy of the office!
Tru-dat!!
Actually I thought Rauner could have been a good governor. The Democrats boxed him in. I think he could have given away money and the Democrats would have stalled it out. Now look at them (Democrats) there giving away the state coffers like they own it. If you're a criminal or illegal alien come on over we got you covered.

Last edited:
As long as I have lived here, the only Governor that I though was any good was Jim Edgar.
Same here, although Gov Ryan was the victim of a witch hunt. There's more mudflaps with brackets, springs and brake drums littering the roadways then ever before. And Blago, he was a sacrificial lamp to the Madigan machine. Let's be fair, we had good governors, they were just targeted.

Edgar was the last decent governor of IL, Quinn in my opinion is a decent regular joe, like Thompson which wasn’t that bad at governing but he and Ryan were just enough crooked just to comply with the swamp rule. Blago was a wannabe, more greedy for power than filling his pockets. I think Rauner wanted to capitalize on IL with his ventures just like JB is now doing ever so sneakingly China deals.

Fun Fact: Did you know DJT Inc. sued Pritzker Inc over being cheated in a real estate deal?
A settlement was reached with the long, crooked and shifty Hyatt enterprises.

Moved from Illinois in 1985 due to my work and made a nice life for my family in Texas. Leaving our families was hard but fortunately the grandparents were able to retire shortly after our move. Had I not moved in 85 I'm positive I would have eventually left and started over in a new location. It's a disgrace what has been allowed to happen to the state. So now for my admission of ignorance, I did not know I could access 170 guns, damn, need more safes

I saw on today's news.That The governor of Illinois. Has made 170 separate firearms illegal in the state of Illinois.170 and counting is how it was put. Of course, this will all be in litigation.
Is there a list of the “banned weapons”?

Is there a list of the “banned weapons”?

Unfortunately this list doesn't come close to listing all the banned items. Any pistol that holds more than 15 rounds or has a threaded barrel . As I stated above , there are a bunch of " gotch yous " in this law.

Unfortunately this list doesn't come close to listing all the banned items. Any pistol that holds more than 15 rounds or has a threaded barrel . As I stated above , there are a bunch of " gotch yous " in this law.
I've said before, they brought us back to the 50s regarding shotgun and rifle and the pistol rules are a joke. The 7th circus appellate is just twiddling their thumbs and SCOTUS won't address anything that is interlocatory. The court system has just about lost any credibility. I saw today how Cali has a case that's been dragging on for 6 years. Since it's similar to Duncan V Banta, they stayed the older case until Duncan is decided. What kinda horse$h!t is that?

Back