testtest

Illinois

Stay issued by the 7th circuit court upholding the ban thanks to Judge Easterbrook who has in the past used emotional decision to sway his judgement in defiance of the laws of the land and in turn had those decisions overturned. No more AR’s, no more mags over 10-15 rounds, same bullshit different week. We have a chance with one of the cases going to SCOTUS in front of Judge Amy Coney Barrett who has ruled in favor of 2A cases in the past based on fact and the law which is a completely alien concept to liberal judges. Apparently Barrett wants the case in front of her with a quickness, like within the next 2 weeks I believe?

God help me I need to get out of this corrupt state.

Stay issued by the 7th circuit court upholding the ban thanks to Judge Easterbrook who has in the past used emotional decision to sway his judgement in defiance of the laws of the land and in turn had those decisions overturned. No more AR’s, no more mags over 10-15 rounds, same bullshit different week. We have a chance with one of the cases going to SCOTUS in front of Judge Amy Coney Barrett who has ruled in favor of 2A cases in the past based on fact and the law which is a completely alien concept to liberal judges. Apparently Barrett wants the case in front of her with a quickness, like within the next 2 weeks I believe?

God help me I need to get out of this corrupt state.
I believe she gave Naperville till Monday at noon. She was questioning the reasoning for no stay regarding Naperville. Then this "person " overruled Judge McGlynn?! I'll bet she's got serious questions about this guys ability to preside over any cases at this point.

Back