testtest

I'm missing my updates

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
Sometime last week it appears no email notices of updates to any 'Watched' threads have been sent to my email. I went in to my preferences page and ensured they were all set to get updates and new threads. Don't know what has happened but I'm asking for help from mods or whoever is in charge. Do I need to do something on my end?

Thanks and regards, jj

Sometime last week it appears no email notices of updates to any 'Watched' threads have been sent to my email. I went in to my preferences page and ensured they were all set to get updates and new threads. Don't know what has happened but I'm asking for help from mods or whoever is in charge. Do I need to do something on my end?

Thanks and regards, jj
You’ve been booted from the “cool club” 🤣

Thanks and regards, jj
Maybe reboot and see what happens. My laptop does stupid stuff like that sometimes, especially if it's more than a few years old... :cool:

Sorry bro, I said @jumpinjoe is cool, but then the Cool Club started giving me the stink eye and I was like calm down players and then @HayesGreener whipped out the 1911 he used to kill Hitler and started screaming something about putting me in the bunker and @KillerFord1977 started on about learning a life lesson about the difference between a 9mm 1911 and a .45 1911 and then out of the blue @Bassbob threatened to come to DFW and stay at my house for two weeks and at that point I caved. I tried.

Sorry bro, I said @jumpinjoe is cool, but then the Cool Club started giving me the stink eye and I was like calm down players and then @HayesGreener whipped out the 1911 he used to kill Hitler and started screaming something about putting me in the bunker and @KillerFord1977 started on about learning a life lesson about the difference between a 9mm 1911 and a .45 1911 and then out of the blue @Bassbob threatened to come to DFW and stay at my house for two weeks and at that point I caved. I tried.
1705720715151.gif

I need due notice if @Bassbob is coming… i need to spit shine the shotguns and remove the feathers and goop …you cant pull that 💩 unannounced

Duck & cover, Simon…
It’s the only thing to do.

😉😇

You’ve been booted from the “cool club” 🤣
Oh hell NO .......... not the 'cool' club man, anything but the 'cool' club! I'd never live it down and wouldn't be the same if I was booted from the 'cool' club. C'mon man, you've got to be kidding ... it can't be the 'cool' club!

And to all who followed suit in several of the posts following KF1977's and played around about me being booted from the 'cool' club .... to hell with ALL Y'ALL!!! And just in case some of y'all ain't familiar with that term, it means every last one of ya'll! So there! :ROFLMAO::p

Oh wait, the afore posted msg is exclusive of Ms belladonna, she was actually trying hard to help a poor soul who simply asked for a little help with a 'puter problem and was treated worse than a rented mule! Yeh, a rented mule I tell ya!

And just to make it known, I've rebooted my 'puter so many times it ain't even 'cool' ..... Oh chit, what am I sayin?

Thanks and regards, jj
1705760206847.jpeg

Cure for finding updates……🤓🤓🤓🤓

Sometime last week it appears no email notices of updates to any 'Watched' threads have been sent to my email. I

Thanks and regards, jj
Rosemary had Dave's baby.

Hal got fired from his job for having sex with the male intern

Sammy-Jo, got herself a new hairstyle, and all the other women think she's screwing around with the boss.

Martha and Pete filed for divorce, cuz Dave is cuddling up with Ray in the warehouse, and Pete wanted in on that action

Brandon got his ass beatdown by a 6 year old karate student

and

Stupid pet tricks is on Fox tv now.

i think that about catches you up

Thanks and regards, jj
Someone doesn’t like you

Back