testtest

I'm missing my updates

Rosemary had Dave's baby.

Hal got fired from his job for having sex with the male intern

Sammy-Jo, got herself a new hairstyle, and all the other women think she's screwing around with the boss.

Martha and Pete filed for divorce, cuz Dave is cuddling up with Ray in the warehouse, and Pete wanted in on that action

Brandon got his ass beatdown by a 6 year old karate student

and

Stupid pet tricks is on Fox tv now.

i think that about catches you up
Thanks Old_Me, but that was a little more than I actually need ... especially the part about Pete wantin' in on a little action with Dave and Ray. ;):D:oops:

Yeh, well that may be true, but nobody dislikes me enough to take away my updates ... I don't think! :confused::(:confused:
1705835745212.png

How about it mods, any 'updates' on why I'm not gettin' any updates? This is about the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in the time I've been here on the forum. Each time before one of the mods has found and fixed the problem.

My use of the updates is simple. It takes time after I get home to log on to the 'puter, then go to the forum to see if there's anything new. I can glance at my phone before I even pick up my 'puter and see if there's anything new on the forum that's interesting or urgent enough to do all that. If not, I continue on with my regular day till later that night.

Probably in the overall not a really important time saver, but in the end it's definitely not a time waster. jj

How about it mods, any 'updates' on why I'm not gettin' any updates? This is about the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in the time I've been here on the forum. Each time before one of the mods has found and fixed the problem.

My use of the updates is simple. It takes time after I get home to log on to the 'puter, then go to the forum to see if there's anything new. I can glance at my phone before I even pick up my 'puter and see if there's anything new on the forum that's interesting or urgent enough to do all that. If not, I continue on with my regular day till later that night.

Probably in the overall not a really important time saver, but in the end it's definitely not a time waster. jj
Happens all the time JJ, like others I don’t worry about them, actually they were a pita when I would get email notifications, disabled that long time ago

Back