testtest

I'm not a 1911 guy......but..........

Um I’d like to see that but clicking on something to supposedly prove I’m 18 to see it???? I’m wary of that. No thank you.
It doesn't ask me that for some reason? Web/browser settings maybe? Try this 1

Attachments

• Web capture_20-1-2023_3733_www.guns.com.jpeg
    Web capture_20-1-2023_3733_www.guns.com.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
sorry...i am "old fashion" on many things in life.

1) no flying cars

2) no electric cars

3) no speedos for fat men...EVER.....

4) 45 ACP ONLY for 1911's.

5) all metal built 1911's, NO PLASTIC, leave the plastic "toys" for Glock and other brands of fine companies for 9mm's

$1700-3000 they said. Nope. It was kinda neat, but that square trigger guard..................
i just had to re-check that picture.

matter of fact, in a few minutes, i am taking my S/A Emissary to the club.....it has a square trigger guard.

i recall at many other websites, so many were critical of the style of the Emissary, but many bought it too, and love it.

but NO 9mm 1911 for me......

God's caliber.......45 ACP

Interesting but not a fan. Has some interesting features but...
The price isn't attractive. $2200 minimum for a 5"?
I dislike aluminum frames. Way more kick than a steel frame. It's not designed for carry so... why aluminum??

Minimum mag capacity is less than comparable guns (Staccato is 16 and 17, Prodigy is 17)

Glad to see more coming on the market and I've liked some of the newer ones, but this one is just... weird to me. Just my personal opinion!

i just had to re-check that picture.

matter of fact, in a few minutes, i am taking my S/A Emissary to the club.....it has a square trigger guard.

i recall at many other websites, so many were critical of the style of the Emissary, but many bought it too, and love it.

but NO 9mm 1911 for me......

God's caliber.......45 ACP
I believe New Testament God says 9mm is cool.

Back