testtest

I'm not a conspiracy theorist

Big Brother is almost here with the electric version of "your papers please". Soon, we'll all be issued a gov't ID card with a bar code that contains your life history.
Or on the body...

1643394346053.png
1643394440194.png

Say what you want but facial recognition sure makes reentering the U.S. a heck of a lot easier. On our last cruise, the ship used facial recognition to track when passengers were on or off the ship in the various ports. When we returned to San Juan Customs used facial recognition for reentry. The federal government has had my picture for many years and they've had my fingerprints on file since since 1964 when I entered the military.

If a company rang and said "You need to give me a video of your face,driving licence details social security and utility bill" to access the IRS you would block the number,if it was through the IRS direct that's 1 thing but a company most haven't heard of or who's behind it is a bit dodgy.

As for Govt ID a Swedish company has developed a chip to be implanted under the skin with "covid details" on
www.gentside.co.uk
Click menu then Tech
Halfway down the page,funnily enough can't copy the link to the page direct.

Say what you want but facial recognition sure makes reentering the U.S. a heck of a lot easier. On our last cruise, the ship used facial recognition to track when passengers were on or off the ship in the various ports. When we returned to San Juan Customs used facial recognition for reentry. The federal government has had my picture for many years and they've had my fingerprints on file since since 1964 when I entered the military.
I've got no problem with facial recognition, finger prints and the like. The government has had all of mine since the very early 80's. I object to it not being used properly, when and where its needed ... voter Identification.

There was a state that was issuing driver's licenses to illegals without any proof of ID, pretty stupid. After getting a license they would get back in line multiple times until they had 3 or 4 licenses under different names and fake addresses. Facial rec would have prevented at least the multiple licenses but not the fake names and addresses. Btw, that's where you get multiple voter IDs too.

I didn't go looking for anything but came across this:

"The mayor also wants the police department to use facial recognition and other technology to identify people carrying weapons"
I'm wondering if this is gonna be pushed on a federal level..

There are a lot of cameras installed in urban areas and they're all hooked up to a computer somewhere.
Talyn, this is a real example that proves your point. I found this about information about 10 years ago and introduced "gigapixel" to my high school government classes when discussing the 4th Amendment. They were totally blown away after seeing it for the first time. Add in face recognition software plus the fact that this technology has evolved since this picture was taken, and it’s probably now almost impossible to get lost in a crowd anymore.

Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click. Keep double clicking and see what happens. Big Brother really could be watching you.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.htmlTal

Back