testtest

In light of the new awareness

I think I got an email from Springfield, if I remember correctly. I come back because we have some good conversations that almost always stay civil in in disagreement. Plus, there's not a whole lot of good firearm-related conversations with my more left-wing friends and coworkers. We have all stripes on here who enjoy the common hobby.

Besides the "Founding Members" what search brought you too this site and what made you stay?

I did a "10mm" of some sort of search. Not exactly what it was? At the time there was no news and announcements, lounge, reloading and armed with knowledge.
I thought It may have been a little tougher to track me down then just a basic 10mm google search.....🤬

In all seriousness I got an email from SA inviting me to the forum from what I assume was related to firearms warranty registration info they had on file for me and I tried it out with having zero previous social media experience and I met a lot of really cool people here and had a lot of fun along the way so that's why I stayed.

I haven't been active on here too much lately because of my current work load and the personal projects I've been working on at my house like the complete kitchen remodel I'm almost finished with that is currently taking up most of my free time.

The good natured back and forth banner on a variety of topics.
… similar reasons for me 👆👆
I was originally looking for mostly 1911 addicts, but found after watching it for a while that things were collegiate - and cordial enough - to want to participate.

theres a 1911 Forum out there, but its loaded with ads and seems to have a huge membership. It repeats info too much for me. Or something like that; I dunno really, I just didn’t find it helpful and felt a bit lost in the crowd. Hard to describe.

When I purchased my first SA product, a Hellcat OSP, I began a search for a forum with knowledgeable, friendly members and found this one. I've learned a lot here and found that, although we may disagree sometimes, we generally do it in a respectful, friendly manner. Having seen the often nasty goings-on at other sites, I'm happy to be a member here.

I thought It may have been a little tougher to track me down then just a basic 10mm google search.....🤬

In all seriousness I got an email from SA inviting me to the forum from what I assume was related to firearms warranty registration info they had on file for me and I tried it out with having zero previous social media experience and I met a lot of really cool people here and had a lot of fun along the way so that's why I stayed.

I haven't been active on here too much lately because of my current work load and the personal projects I've been working on at my house like the complete kitchen remodel I'm almost finished with that is currently taking up most of my free time.
About same here. It's not always so easy juggling things around.

I got me one them thar ivities and decided to check it out. Well I joined up and they has let me sta so far.
I keep coming back because you just never know what you going to learn about from one day to the other.
Thanks to everyone who makes this forum fun and friendly.

Well, we had to do a ton of bartering to XDman and Okie to let you stay..

Let me tell you that wasn't easy .!!
Now you know where XDmans matching Saints came from 😉
1ABCB2F1-ED78-48AD-8722-C4FAC2DDBD8C.gif

Yup, same here @10mmLife, as I think it was for all Founding Members (email from Springfield to join from recent firearm registrations, etc.). As for your recent workload and (neverending 🥱) kitchen remodel, I can only say :sleep:.
What keeps me coming back you ask TFL, why it's you TRL (The Real Life), of course. 😂😂
Well that, and a great bunch of posters that have posted great topics and pictures and are very knowledgeable responsible firearms owners. I've learns a lot. And like 10MM, this is my first and only Social Media type platform I'm on.

Yup, same here @10mmLife, as I think it was for all Founding Members (email from Springfield to join from recent firearm registrations, etc.). As for your recent workload and (neverending 🥱) kitchen remodel, I can only say :sleep:.
What keeps me coming back you ask TFL, why it's you TRL (The Real Life), of course. 😂😂
Well that, and a great bunch of posters that have posted great topics and pictures and are very knowledgeable responsible firearms owners. I've learns a lot. And like 10MM, this is my first and only Social Media type platform I'm on.
C7C2D449-321C-445A-A89C-5A271D172DE1.gif

I think I got an email from Springfield, if I remember correctly. I come back because we have some good conversations that almost always stay civil in in disagreement. Plus, there's not a whole lot of good firearm-related conversations with my more left-wing friends and coworkers. We have all stripes on here who enjoy the common hobby.
I like to stir the pot😜

I, like others, got the invite. I like this place. There's folks I see eye to eye with, and folks i just can't wrap my head around. There's a massive amount of knowledge all for the low low cost of membership. The best part is, we don't bash each others other firearms. Like mentioned above, 10mm folks, 1911 folks, shotguns etc, etc. We all do a pretty good job of monitoring ourselves. Some of us push the envelope. At the same time we got decent mods who constantly gauge the temperature of the conversation.
Sometimes, a simmer down is in order, and that's ok.
It's the family you get stuck with. Looneys and all. Take it all for what it's worth.

I, like others, got the invite. I like this place. There's folks I see eye to eye with, and folks i just can't wrap my head around. There's a massive amount of knowledge all for the low low cost of membership. The best part is, we don't bash each others other firearms. Like mentioned above, 10mm folks, 1911 folks, shotguns etc, etc. We all do a pretty good job of monitoring ourselves. Some of us push the envelope. At the same time we got decent mods who constantly gauge the temperature of the conversation.
Sometimes, a simmer down is in order, and that's ok.
It's the family you get stuck with. Looneys and all. Take it all for what it's worth.
👆👆👆👆 this

I was doing an internet search about firearm related stuff. I kept clicking on links from pages here to read up on what I was researching. Then sometime later I ended up buying a SA product and I joined. I keep coming back, because the people in the group have balance. You can talk firearms, today's news, survival and security. Basically no matter what you are in the mood to research, bounce off of people for ideas or shoot the **** about it is all here.

Back