testtest

In preparation for a semi-auto ban...make an 8 or 9 shot .327 Mag revolver for CCW

S&W or some other maker should make a hi-cap 8 or 9-shot .327 Magnum revolver that would be doable for concealed carry. Offer it in 3-1/2 & 4-1/2 inch barrels. Lightweight scandium design like the S&W AirLite PD snub. While I gave up using revolvers in 2020, I'd buy 2 or 3 of these .327's just on spec for insurance in case the dems eventually outlaw semi-auto. Dems will never give up. Make it a decent gun, we don't need any more snubs.

I’d rather have this:
IMG_3468.jpeg

627 Performance Center, 8-shot .357. You might get one more hole in .327, but I’d rather have .357 performance.

You can get it in an Airweight configuration, scandium & titanium…looks something like this 325 PC Airweight.
IMG_3469.jpeg

Both, of course, are N-frames, which…are not small. You could make a 686-type L-frame with 7 (as Ruger did with the GP100), but…why do that, again, if you can have the same round count in .357?

Maybe a 6-shot .327 J-frame would be worth it…but S&W sure didn’t think so, since the dropped the 632 (don’t think they made an Airweight version) a decade ago.

By all accounts, the .327 is a respectable little round. But it never really caught on. .38/.357 is far more popular and much more available. High capacity revolvers will not be a solution to a semi-auto ban. Current revolvers are fine guns and can hold their own in any situation.
If, and that's a mighty big "IF", the day ever comes when semi-auto pistols are banned, that's the day when they'll all be put to use.

Figure I’m gonna keep what I got one way or the other.
Yep. I signed-on [figuratively] for the United States Constitution. I did not sign-off or knowingly give-up the freedoms that I was born into. NO ONE is gonna STEAL my legally-acquired property. So that's where I stand and where I will stand until my dying day. I'm sure they will be all too happy to use the might at their disposal to make an example of me. So be it. At least I'll die knowing that I was no thief.

I've said this before and I absolutely believe it.

The Left has already won the Culture War.

They run the public education system. I would say that over 90% of the teachers in our K through 12 schools vote Democrat Hard, BLUE, Democrat.

They're passing that ideology onto the majority of our kids.

In a generation or two when we're old and dead, the government will ask our grand children to turn in the firearms that they've been taught since kindergarten were bad anyway and our grandchildren will do it.

and the left will have its Communist Utopia

I've said this before and I absolutely believe it.

The Left has already won the Culture War.

They run the public education system. I would say that over 90% of the teachers in our K through 12 schools vote Democrat Hard, BLUE, Democrat.

They're passing that ideology onto the majority of our kids.

In a generation or two when we're old and dead, the government will ask our grand children to turn in the firearms that they've been taught since kindergarten were bad anyway and our grandchildren will do it.

and the left will have its Communist Utopia
Agreed. My five kids all value the RKBA, having been raised to do so. But sadly, I think that many parents have raised kids to think for themselves.

Back