testtest

In search of the littlest gun pocket/ankle 380/9 or equiv for wheelie shooties ;)

OkiePewPew

Staff member
So mighty brain trust riddle me this:

I'm searching for an ankle gun. Unlike some of my previously purposely provocative posts I do see a place for either a wheel gun or a mini-semi. I have an LCP and hate it with a passion. I hear the LCP II is only marginally better, as is the EC9s (which we're discovering in a separate post). I'm looking strictly for pocket/ankle. I have a 911 which I love, but I'm not sold on the manual safety. Yes, I know, practice more. Well I'm lazy and want to buy a new gun!

So, your ideas on what my next purchase will be. Assume I have zero wheel gun knowledge if that's your take.

1678150313296.jpeg

🤔🤔🤔🤔

So mighty brain trust riddle me this:

I'm searching for an ankle gun. Unlike some of my previously purposely provocative posts I do see a place for either a wheel gun or a mini-semi. I have an LCP and hate it with a passion. I hear the LCP II is only marginally better, as is the EC9s (which we're discovering in a separate post). I'm looking strictly for pocket/ankle. I have a 911 which I love, but I'm not sold on the manual safety. Yes, I know, practice more. Well I'm lazy and want to buy a new gun!

So, your ideas on what my next purchase will be. Assume I have zero wheel gun knowledge if that's your take.
LCP Max is the only LCP worth having. I can't help with with wheel guns. Don't know enough about em, and I don't care to have one currently.

I have an LCP II and love it. However I don't have large hands. More on medium size. If going with a Ruger I would probably go with the LCP max. I have both a model 36 J frame and a 642 performance center J frame.

If you want a .38 revolver , you can't go wrong with a S&W J frame.

Kahr CW380....smaller than the Sig P238, Bersa Thunder, LCP and LCPII and pretty much all the pocket guns...yes it a .380 but shot placement is more important than caliber....the CW 380 is a great shooter with minimal recoil and it very accurate and well made....worth a look

Attachments

• K1.JPG
    K1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 49
Back