testtest

In your opinion

May I suggest on a Tayler’s & Company Uberti SA, Taylor’s take a stock Uberti and do some custom work to them, trigger, finish and such, plus there not much more in price over a stock Uberti.

View attachment 20560
Here is mine in .357 mag
ok, now i have a question, as i DO NOT want to assume anything.

and the question is,

"even though it is a .357 mag, will it shoot .38 special as well"..??

i'd like to "assume", but i'll play it safe and ask.

thanks in advance.

(just caught/read your response, that it does)

Thanks Anni I think I will pull the trigger on one next year . If I buy another this year she said grab my sleeping bag ha ha
These are also safe to have all the chambers loaded, unique firing pin safety
6B611C89-9BCC-47FC-ADA8-81CD0DCF44E5.png

I was thinking more on the effects of the two best gun salesmen of the 2000's - Obama and Biden.
When was a time when literally could not find guns and ammo? Only now the situation relented a bit and still you can't get everything one would want.
Maybe there lots of wheelies out there. But I have a feeling that every owner of one of those, bought one or two pistols now.
I might be wrong as well. All's good!
So, less than 10 years will beat over 100 years, and two world wars worth of production?

Seriously?

I was thinking 80's to now. 40 years of guns.
Are those WWII guns still around? Functional and in use, not as museum pieces?
And for each and every one of those remaining ones, isn't there a few new pistols around of them (because they are owned by gun collectors)?

OT: Seems like Afghanistan has more guns now than those remaining from the past wars combined.

I was thinking 80's to now. 40 years of guns.
Are those WWII guns still around? Functional and in use, not as museum pieces?
And for each and every one of those remaining ones, isn't there a few new pistols around of them (because they are owned by gun collectors)?

OT: Seems like Afghanistan has more guns now than those remaining from the past wars combined.
They still exist, no?

And stop moving the goalposts; your original post was Obama/Biden, which now is magically the past 40 years? Please...

And I'd like to see he source on the Afghan gun numbers--sounds like a typical internet statistic.

They still exist, no?

And stop moving the goalposts; your original post was Obama/Biden, which now is magically the past 40 years? Please...

And I'd like to see he source on the Afghan gun numbers--sounds like a typical internet statistic.
Really? Not sure why you are trying to defend the Biden administration here.

A simple Google search " Weapons left in Afghanistan", brings up stories from MSNBC and CNN, Reuters and USA Today. In fact you would have to be living under a rock not to have heard the stories on the evening news and every other major news outlet in the country.

As for the 100 years of guns thing, I very seriously doubt that most of those guns exist in civilian hands and in working order anymore. Probably not even many 50 year old guns are in civilian hands and in current use. Maybe in sock drawers, museums and in pieces in shoe boxes. You can just add up the number of NICS background checks since it's inception, which will not give you the total number of guns sold in the US and It's a staggering number. I'd say there is zero chance of their being more operational WWII guns in circulation than striker fired pistols. I seriously doubt total number of operable revolvers in civilian hands equal the number of Striker pistols and ARs.

Back