testtest

Indiana: Gov. Holcomb Signs Constitutional Carry

shanneba

Custom
Indiana the 24th constitutional carry state

remote.axd

All the articles about it in the MSM focused heavily on the police chief and the FOP opposing the law. Spouting the same old debunked lies about making it easier for criminals and harder for police. He called it an anti-police bill. As if the FOP is a pro- police organization. Those bastards side with the left every single time.

All the articles about it in the MSM focused heavily on the police chief and the FOP opposing the law. Spouting the same old debunked lies about making it easier for criminals and harder for police. He called it an anti-police bill. As if the FOP is a pro- police organization. Those bastards side with the left every single time.
There are so many great law enforcement officers out there unfortunately they are overshadowed by the tyrant’s who are power hungry and to arrogant to believe they have a responsibility to protect and uphold the constitution. Holding the bad cops accountable is the only way we will succeed in protecting our rights.
Law abiding citizens should not be penalized for the actions of criminals.
I know preaching to the choir.

The more states the better even its one state at a time.
I can cross over into Indiana from Kentucky in about 15 minutes, I feel more comfortable going there now while armed.
Don’t forget, unless your a citizen of that state, you will still need a CCW permit to carry there, any state that has constitutional carry and your state has a reciprocity agreement, you will need to read the laws, in Ohio, I still need a CCW permit to carry out of state, just a FYI

Don’t forget, unless your a citizen of that state, you will still need a CCW permit to carry there, any state that has constitutional carry and your state has a reciprocity agreement, you will need to read the laws, in Ohio, I still need a CCW permit to carry out of state, just a FYI
I believe there is only one state with Constitutional Carry that doesn't allow out of state residents to carry without a permit. As long as they aren't a prohibited person.

Understand completely, Kentucky and Indiana share reciprocity in both directions and I do have my CDWPermit.

Understand completely, Kentucky and Indiana share reciprocity in both directions and I do have my CDWPermit.
Was just saying this, I know here it just depends on how the law interprets in both states where I travel, that’s all, don’t wanna see anyone get into any issues, sorry if I sounded like a momma hen here.

Hi,

That's great for our 2A! But then Holcomb turns around and does this:

In sports where physical size and strength matter, boys should compete against boys and girls should compete against girls. Period. Amen.

Sorry. I don't mean to go OT. I just thought I'd mention what seems to me to be inconsistency.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back