testtest

Internal ATF Document: Americans Who Build Their Own Guns Are Terrorists, Criminals and Violent Extremists

So the FBI provably not only knew something was going to happen on January 6, but they actively recruited or attempted to recruit people to take part in it. And that’s leaving aside the treasonous activities surrounding Strozk, Comey, etc. Then we have the NSA provably surveilling Tucker Carlson’s text messages in an attempt to get him taken off the air. And we have the ATF calling constitutionally protected activities terrorism and extremism in a document that basically spells out to their agents where the line between the two can be blurred.

We’ve had 2 Republican presidents and 2 Democratic presidents since 2001 and we still have The Patriot Act.

Your government and the intelligence community has been weaponized and mobilized against the American people. I would say right under our noses except that it happened completely with our knowledge and we did nothing about it. Except complain on the internet.

This is how I know there is no reincarnation and that the dead can’t come back because if they could Thomas Paine and Gen. George Washington would be here right now slapping the **** out of all of us for ruining their masterpiece.

I know several members of my club that built their own firearms for competition purposes. I see them on the club ranges preparing for upcoming competitions. None, that I know of, are terrorists, criminals, or violent extremists. In fact, some are current or former LEO's. They built rather than bought to get exactly what they want for competition only as well as keeping the cost factor down. Many are bolt action or black powder. The result is some incredibly accurate and beautiful firearms. Needless to say, they are all proud of their builds and improved competition results. The attempt to group them into the aforementioned dregs of society is just asinine fear mongering and should be condemned by every law abiding citizen.

Edit- I do support the apprehension and trial of actual terrorists, criminals, and violent extremists. Let's focus on that!

Last edited:
I know several members of my club that built their own firearms for competition purposes. I see them on the club ranges preparing for upcoming competitions. None, that I know of, are terrorists, criminals, or violent extremists. In fact, some are current or former LEO's. They built rather than bought to get exactly what they want for competition only as well as keeping the cost factor down. Many are bolt action or black powder. The result is some incredibly accurate and beautiful firearms. Needless to say, they are all proud of their builds and improved competition results. The attempt to group them into the aforementioned dregs of society is just asinine fear mongering and should be condemned by every law abiding citizen.

Edit- I do support the apprehension and trial of actual terrorists, criminals, and violent extremists. Let's focus on that!
(y)(y) Agreed!

In my nearly 20 years of law enforcement experience in one of the largest/most populated counties in Texas, I never saw any evidence of even a single Privately Made Firearm (PMF) being used in a crime. From my experience, criminals were perfectly willing to use commercially-produced firearms. Few, if any, of the criminals I encountered had enough experience with tools and machinery to produce their own firearms. Even those who did have mechanical knowledge still preferred to buy mass-produced firearms from acquaintances, or steal them.

I see no reason for the ATF to have even produced this document. Does the ATF really think that experienced street cops planning to serve warrants on known gang/drug houses are under the impression that the criminals won't be armed? Do they really think the Gold Badge at the rollcall meeting tells his or her officers: "Don't worry. All of the guys in that house are felons, so they can't legally purchase firearms. That means they will be unarmed."?

I hate to break it to the BATFE, but cops always assume criminals are armed, and it doesn't make a bit of difference if their guns came from a factory or their garage.

In my nearly 20 years of law enforcement experience in one of the largest/most populated counties in Texas, I never saw any evidence of even a single Privately Made Firearm (PMF) being used in a crime. From my experience, criminals were perfectly willing to use commercially-produced firearms. Few, if any, of the criminals I encountered had enough experience with tools and machinery to produce their own firearms. Even those who did have mechanical knowledge still preferred to buy mass-produced firearms from acquaintances, or steal them.

I see no reason for the ATF to have even produced this document. Does the ATF really think that experienced street cops planning to serve warrants on known gang/drug houses are under the impression that the criminals won't be armed? Do they really think the Gold Badge at the rollcall meeting tells his or her officers: "Don't worry. All of the guys in that house are felons, so they can't legally purchase firearms. That means they will be unarmed."?

I hate to break it to the BATFE, but cops always assume criminals are armed, and it doesn't make a bit of difference if their guns came from a factory or their garage.
Likewise. I saw a few zip guns made with plumbing parts but nothing like what's described in the flyer. This is a paper produced by an analyst at BATFE HQ who is expected to produce informational products from time to time. If somebody finds an actual terrorist or criminal producing their own firearms it will be like hitting the Lottery.

Interestingly, in my State of Pa., this was recently in the news (link below). it refers to a convicted felon that was raided on the allegations he was making gun parts on a 3-D printer. I don't know if a felon making just gun parts is illegal, but the article does say they found 3 firearms, so they got him there. It's known that PA.'s AG is anti 2A and has been railing against 80% receivers and Ghost Guns for some time now. To my knowledge, they are not used in a significant about of crimes that occur here in Pa., as the AG claims.
Unless an organized Gang wanted to dedicate a person or two to make "Ghost Guns" for the Gang, I would think it would be easier to either just buy them on the street (stolen or Straw purchase) or steal them themselves outright.

The way these people are going one will be labeled a terrorist if one spits on the sidewalk if one doesn't vote or think the correct way. These, my friends, are some scary times in which we live.

The way these people are going one will be labeled a terrorist if one spits on the sidewalk if one doesn't vote or think the correct way. These, my friends, are some scary times in which we live.
You may be right, but hope not.
Spitting on sidewalk in my hometown was illegal until about 20, 30 years ago. Was very old law, the sidewalks were wood planks when law was written. The reason given was spit and chewing tobacco rotted the sidewalks. Laughed a little when found out reason.

" ........................ "
Unless an organized Gang wanted to dedicate a person or two to make "Ghost Guns" for the Gang, I would think it would be easier to either just buy them on the street (stolen or Straw purchase) or steal them themselves outright.
" URL ........... "
Truly an understatement there BET7, but none of the anti's are ever going to admit this. They want every other anti-gun and non-gun citizen to believe that "Ghost" guns are the preeminent threat to humanity while never acknowledging that 'home built' firearms have been in existence and totally legal since the country was founded.

Neither will they ever explain the difference in the term 'Ghost' gun when talking about a 'home built' gun vs a totally legal production line firearm that's stolen and sold on the black market after having the manufacturer's serial # ground off or otherwise obliterated. Intentional confusion and fear of the two guns with no serial #'s is their goal.

To my knowledge only in just the past little while has the illegal one even been termed 'Ghost' gun. But, much like the term "assault" rifle, it just sounds ugly, scary, and menacing to the unlearned.

Time for the next "Fast & Furious" fiasco. Perhaps with China
Interestingly, there’s a mini “Fast & Furious” happening in my neck of the woods. I went to LGS (yes bought “several 😏” new firearms, but as this point, you all are probably sick of me posting new acquisitions pics 😆), and one of my salesman buddies told me the ATF has identified 2 females that are buying several firearms on multiple visits (they operate two stores, and one female goes to one and the other female goes to the other (not sure they even know each other, or are operating on behalf of the same groups)). ATF hasn’t taking any action other than telling both Gun stores to keep selling to both of theses females.
Meanwhile, local towns around here are crying about all the gun violence, demanding something be done with controlling guns on the street. One town went as far as a gun buyback program.
I just wonder how many of these guns the ATF have allowed to leave the store, have been involved in the local shootings and deaths in some cases. I find it troubling that the ATF allows criminals to get these guns before any arrests have been made, yet then goes after law abiding gun owners with these recent unconstitutional proposals and rule/regulations.
With this approach, the ATF has stealthily turned the general populace against all gun carriers/owners (legal or otherwise), while being a major contributor to the gun violence these towns are seeing 😡.

Time for the next "Fast & Furious" fiasco. Perhaps with China
An interesting read about "Fast and Furious."

Interestingly, there’s a mini “Fast & Furious” happening in my neck of the woods. I went to LGS (yes bought “several 😏” new firearms, but as this point, you all are probably sick of me posting new acquisitions pics 😆), and one of my salesman buddies told me the ATF has identified 2 females that are buying several firearms on multiple visits (they operate two stores, and one female goes to one and the other female goes to the other (not sure they even know each other, or are operating on behalf of the same groups)). ATF hasn’t taking any action other than telling both Gun stores to keep selling to both of theses females.
Meanwhile, local towns around here are crying about all the gun violence, demanding something be done with controlling guns on the street. One town went as far as a gun buyback program.
I just wonder how many of these guns the ATF have allowed to leave the store, have been involved in the local shootings and deaths in some cases. I find it troubling that the ATF allows criminals to get these guns before any arrests have been made, yet then goes after law abiding gun owners with these recent unconstitutional proposals and rule/regulations.
With this approach, the ATF has stealthily turned the general populace against all gun carriers/owners (legal or otherwise), while being a major contributor to the gun violence these towns are seeing 😡.
Have these women broken any laws?

I can’t say they have, but they‘re being looked at as potentially conducting straw purchases. I’m sure they’re being monitored, but still want LGS to continue to sell to them, I guess for the authorities to continue to build their case. Gangs and their associates around here are well known to the authorities. I’m thinking (as I don’t know for sure), that they know these two are associated with the known gangs. A woman several months back, was arrested for purchasing over 20 handguns and selling them on the street in a nearby town. When arrested, she told authorities that her boyfriend (a known gang member), told her to buy them, and who to sell them to.

Back