testtest

Introduction of new member

Hello. New member here and I recently purchased the XD-M Elite 4.5 in 10 MM. I took it out to the range yesterday and I could not be happier. I shot 50 rounds and the accuracy of the handgun was incredible. I am very happy of my shooting results for this weapon and looking forward to my next day at the range.
Have a great day everyone.

Hello. New member here and I recently purchased the XD-M Elite 4.5 in 10 MM. I took it out to the range yesterday and I could not be happier. I shot 50 rounds and the accuracy of the handgun was incredible. I am very happy of my shooting results for this weapon and looking forward to my next day at the range.
I also have the XDM Elite 4.5" 10mm. It's my walking gun as gators are a major thing around here. Right now it's mating season, and those suckers are crazy when they're randy.

Welcome Marine! Good pick up, 10mm is my jam!

Hi,

I forgot to tell you. There is a membership test. Don't worry, it's simple. Just put the following in order from your least favorite to the worst:

Hi-Point
Buick
Glock
Gavin Newsom
Dodge
Winchester White Box
Colonoscopy
Whoopi Goldberg

:ROFLMAO: (j/k)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back