testtest

Iowa School Shooting

While a lot of specifics are yet to come out what I have seen if reporting is accurate. When you have politicians complementing LE in their response (I’m not bashing any LE they did what they should have) however it sounds as if the school didn’t have any armed School Officers or Staff there.

So with the suspect shooting himself they (and no disrespect to the deceased) they were lucky because if the time it took LE to bring guns there that whole time and math there could easily have been a double digit victim count!

When more comes out we’ll see!

Preliminary reports are now saying perp was transitioning non binary. Whatever the h&ll that means.

The new trend of the whole gender confused. They even changed the 4473 and it has a section for male female or non binary. Several “non binary” types threw fits because if they check that box on the 4473 it has to reflect that on their drivers license as well and most just see some Ns on the news social media etc and then decide they want to be part of that new coo
Group but don’t change their license.

Strange times we are in!

Preliminary reports are now saying perp was transitioning non binary. Whatever the h&ll that means.
yup read he was bullied since elementary school? and he was a tans lbgtq freakshow

so that gave him the need to kill a 6th grade child??? good he off'd himself save us all the time of hearing the news come to his/hers/its pity party
saw a video of him on you tube at a news channel...yep a freaky show confused girlie man boy girl .
his mom is just as guilty, as she obviously supported such bat crap freakyness

i will say a prayer for the child that was murdered, and full recovery of the injured. his soul can go straight to hillary's locker

yup read he was bullied since elementary school? and he was a tans lbgtq freakshow

so that gave him the need to kill a 6th grade child??? good he off'd himself save us all the time of hearing the news come to his/hers/its pity party
saw a video of him on you tube at a news channel...yep a freaky show confused girlie man boy girl .
his mom is just as guilty, as she obviously supported such bat crap freakyness

i will say a prayer for the child that was murdered, and full recovery of the injured. his soul can go straight to hillary's locker

This will get swept under the rug by the Media as a Trans non binary and a pump shotgun goes against their platform.

Politicians will use it for red flags or mental health but to me when someone can’t handle they weren't
Born a boy or girl there’s your sign!!!

Hi,

This subject hits close to home. It's the mental condition that must be treated. Condition the mind to accept the reality of the gender you were born with. But there is sooo much money available to disfigure the body to match the "feelings" of the affected individual. The "healthcare" industry should be ashamed. Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I know I am likely an outlier again, but I feel sorry for anyone who is so mixed up in their mind to do something like this, including suicide. I don’t know if there is, but we need more places like Outward Bound to get kids away from all the “noise” so they can get their heads on straight. This is a tragedy for everybody, including all of us here. So sad.

This will get swept under the rug by the Media as a Trans non binary and a pump shotgun goes against their platform.

Politicians will use it for red flags or mental health but to me when someone can’t handle they weren't
Born a boy or girl there’s your sign!!!
already are
even fox said the 5 injured one dead from a teen student....i kid you not it was that short.

while suicide is bad...my feeling is different from most
i was suicide prevention officer at my last command for 24 months. not one person in 5500 did it
but we had several hundred have FEELINGS, of impending expiration . NONE ever tried to take anyone with them

if your so confused or issued that you need to expire yourself....DO IT
but dont take others with you to try to quell the voices in your head. just go out in a silent fanfare

Sand fran just finished the suicide nets in golden gate bridge?? why

Back