testtest

Is anyone really interested?

And a Mini Cooper S is not a sensible car to bring a Christmas tree home in, but guess what?

See my post about me being a contrarian. 😎

1643084825862.gif

😉😜😜😜🤣🤣

I'm interested to see if any law enforcement agencies adopt these guns. In my decades of law enforcement I never encountered an agency that issued any type of 1911 to officers. Glock, Sig, and S&W are in an aggressive battle to offer high-quality, reliable firearms to law enforcement agencies at about 1/4 the price of the smart gun. I wonder if any of the "progressive" city councils who love all forms of gun control are willing to quadruple the firearms budget of the local PD to send a message. Let the games begin.
I can see it now, I’m sorry Sargent I can’t go on patrol since I lost my RFID ring and my gun don’t shoot. 🤦‍♂️😬😎

I'm interested to see if any law enforcement agencies adopt these guns. In my decades of law enforcement I never encountered an agency that issued any type of 1911 to officers. Glock, Sig, and S&W are in an aggressive battle to offer high-quality, reliable firearms to law enforcement agencies at about 1/4 the price of the smart gun. I wonder if any of the "progressive" city councils who love all forms of gun control are willing to quadruple the firearms budget of the local PD to send a message. Let the games begin.
Then they’ll come out with a rifle and shotgun, oh and the taser. So cops will be wearing more bling than Mr. T and when a suspect gets punched with that hand they’ll sue for being hit with the “equivalent of brass knuckles” 🤣🙄😢

The industry has been screwing around with "smart" biometric and proximity gun technology for LE dating back to the late 60's, primarily to keep officers from being shot with their own firearm in a gun grab. There was a lot of federal justice assistance money spent on developing the technology. Rings, thumbprints, bracelets, and even implants were tried as the answer.The prototypes I read up on were pretty good at keeping the guns from firing, but could not get 100% reliability when you WANTED it to fire, so no LE agency I know of ever adopted them for duty use. I don't know of any LE officers who would trust one. There will be a market, though, as some low knowledge gun control types have been advocating for such technology for years. As far as keeping criminals from using guns with the technology, I foresee a booming underground business emerging for removing the devices. If they can perfect failsafe reliability there may be some merit but as far as I know that's a long way off.

Back