testtest

Is it just me?

Sat at home last night Kate went up for a bath,called down after a bit " do you want to get in with me?"
Well I thought oh go on then,took a bottle of wine up put 1 foot in the bath was like wtf? If I had got all the way in the bath would have rang 911 due to loss of layers of skin,she said its mostly hot water with a bit of cold,may explain when she gets out she's like a tomato with legs lol 😆 😆

yup, just you....

when the wife asks if i want to "get in with her", what she really means "do i want to give her some money for Bingo, and not get any of it back, when she wins"...

and she does win a lot too........

she must owe me 2 Billion dollars.......

and y'all thought the Power Ball was a jackpot.......

Sat at home last night Kate went up for a bath,called down after a bit " do you want to get in with me?"
Well I thought oh go on then,took a bottle of wine up put 1 foot in the bath was like wtf? If I had got all the way in the bath would have rang 911 due to loss of layers of skin,she said its mostly hot water with a bit of cold,may explain when she gets out she's like a tomato with legs lol 😆 😆
Oh my I was worried this post was going in the direction not intended on a gun forum. Yes it’s you. 😂😂😂😂

1667953202323.jpeg

Back