testtest

Is It Me . . . Or Is IT The Software?

Tinyman

Master Class
Lately it seems I can't add emojis. In the reply area, the B I T all the way thru including the emoji buttons are light grey and fail to respond.

Also, if I attempt to add a meme (picture) to a post, (also in the reply area), the object fails to respond. I have used the standard Ctrl + C to copy the object and Ctrl + V to paste it.

And finally, I'm looking at the SA-35. If I put SA-35 or SA35 in the search, I get an annoying message that it's too short -- I've heard that for years but how do I / what do I enter to find some others inputs on that pistol?

Last edited:
Lately it seems I can't add emojis. In the reply area, the B I T all the way thru including the emoji buttons are light grey and fail to respond.

Also, if I attempt to add a meme (picture) to a post, (also in the reply area), the object fails to respond. I have used the standard Ctrl + C to copy the object and Ctrl + V to paste it.

And finally, I'm looking at the SA-35. If I put SA-35 or SA35 in the search, I get an annoying message that it's too short -- I've heard that for years but how do I / what do I enter to find some others inputs on that pistol?
Search has always sucked here, not sure on the other issues, you using any Apple products?

Hit this button and it will unlock the action bar.
1695483853717.png

Thank you for the link to this thread @Lock n' Load . It seems I still have issues. Have tried everything with Safari and MacBook settings. That is on the iPhone app, but not on the computer... :(

I'll just carry on and snoop around and maybe Apple will release yet ANOTHER update that may undo this ridiculousness..

Thank you for the link to this thread @Lock n' Load . It seems I still have issues. Have tried everything with Safari and MacBook settings. That is on the iPhone app, but not on the computer... :(

I'll just carry on and snoop around and maybe Apple will release yet ANOTHER update that may undo this ridiculousness..
I fixed it. Just blind old eyes

Back