testtest

Is Springfield still making the TRP series?

I waited too long and missed getting one when they stopped making the TRP. I think they intended the Emissary to take the place of the TRP Operator. There are some TRP's on the big gun auctions but pricey. I think I will fall in line and get the Emissary myself.

I waited too long and missed getting one when they stopped making the TRP. I think they intended the Emissary to take the place of the TRP Operator. There are some TRP's on the big gun auctions but pricey. I think I will fall in line and get the Emissary myself.
The TRP is still listed on the Springfield Armory website so I'm pretty sure it's still in production. Some of these pistols are just very hard to find in the wild because of such high demand.

The TRP is still listed on the Springfield Armory website so I'm pretty sure it's still in production. Some of these pistols are just very hard to find in the wild because of such high demand.
I noticed on the SA website that the twoTRP pistols they are showing do not have TRP on the rear of the slide like mine does.
IMG_1346.jpeg

It is a bit confusing on whether the TRP has been discontinued or not, but I think I might have the answer.
The TRP is or was offered in several different variations. Only the variant with the following model number was discontinued. The other variations are still being offered.

DISCONTINUED: 1911 TRP™ HANDGUN
.45 ACP|BLACK(PC9108L18)

I think. Don't hold me to this.

It is a bit confusing on whether the TRP has been discontinued or not, but I think I might have the answer.
The TRP is or was offered in several different variations. Only the variant with the following model number was discontinued. The other variations are still being offered.

DISCONTINUED: 1911 TRP™ HANDGUN
.45 ACP|BLACK(PC9108L18)

I think. Don't hold me to this.
I meant Tactical Custom.

Back