testtest

Is The .44 Magnum A Wise Choice For CCW Carry

The bad thing about body Armour and these vests it’s just not the good guys wearing them. That POS from Colorado who shot up the movie theater had it on so did that subhuman who shot those poor Uvalde school kids also wore it. So now these mass shooters have access to these things, & its going to be even more tougher to bring down these sociopathic trash bags.

The bad thing about body Armour and these vests it’s just not the good guys wearing them. That POS from Colorado who shot up the movie theater had it on so did that subhuman who shot those poor Uvalde school kids also wore it. So now these mass shooters have access to these things, & its going to be even more tougher to bring down these sociopathic trash bags.
So you think we need laws against body armor ? Do you have any idea what percentage of murders are due to mass shootings? And I don't mean drive by gang hits where 3 or more people are shot, I mean a gun man/woman/pronoun walking into a crowded place and firing indiscriminately at innocent people.

So you think we need laws against body armor ? Do you have any idea what percentage of murders are due to mass shootings? And I don't mean drive by gang hits where 3 or more people are shot, I mean a gun man/woman/pronoun walking into a crowded place and firing indiscriminately at innocent people.
What's a pronoun person? Really I don't know.

Thanks for enlightening me. Don't think I've ever met a pronoun, kinda hope I don't.
To me the problem isn't that people want to pretend to be something they biologically aren't. Far be it from me to judge anyone. I mean I did a lot of really shitty things in my life, I can't pass judgement on anyone for anything. My sister in law is married to a woman named Jack. None of us ever had an issue referring to her as a man. Of course, he ended up getting on these hormones or whatever it is that causes a woman to grow a beard and sadly he has slipped right off the deep edge. I don't know if it's those drugs or if he's on other drugs, but he is almost impossible to be around. I see and hear lots of stuff on the internet, but I have never ran into a person who acts the way they do in the Twitter videos. In reality it is a non point to me. Be what you want to be, I don't mind. If someone started getting ridiculous about it maybe I would react differently. If a man dressed as a woman was in a woman's bathroom with my wife or daughter or something. It's never happened though so....

To me the problem isn't that people want to pretend to be something they biologically aren't. Far be it from me to judge anyone. I mean I did a lot of really shitty things in my life, I can't pass judgement on anyone for anything. My sister in law is married to a woman named Jack. None of us ever had an issue referring to her as a man. Of course, he ended up getting on these hormones or whatever it is that causes a woman to grow a beard and sadly he has slipped right off the deep edge. I don't know if it's those drugs or if he's on other drugs, but he is almost impossible to be around. I see and hear lots of stuff on the internet, but I have never ran into a person who acts the way they do in the Twitter videos. In reality it is a non point to me. Be what you want to be, I don't mind. If someone started getting ridiculous about it maybe I would react differently. If a man dressed as a woman was in a woman's bathroom with my wife or daughter or something. It's never happened though so....
Bob, I don't want to be mean to anyone. I just worry this lifestyle is really going to create problems I can't envision. I have, in my past, not been a very good person did a lot of crazy stuff, lucky to be alive. What's done I can't change but for many years now I've tried to be a better person.

Bob, I don't want to be mean to anyone. I just worry this lifestyle is really going to create problems I can't envision. I have, in my past, not been a very good person did a lot of crazy stuff, lucky to be alive. What's done I can't change but for many years now I've tried to be a better person.
Sorry for getting off subject, obviously it had nothing to do with 44 mags or vests.

Oh I'm sure it's an absolute nightmare. But again, it has nothing to do with me. And I'm about as misanthropic as it gets so I am completely uninterested in what other random people choose to do or how they live. As long as their interests don't conflict with mine... ennui.

Oh I'm sure it's an absolute nightmare. But again, it has nothing to do with me. And I'm about as misanthropic as it gets so I am completely uninterested in what other random people choose to do or how they live. As long as their interests don't conflict with mine... ennui.
It doesn't bother me in my everyday life and I doubt it ever will. Just have a hard time understanding how it came to be. I seriously doubt I'll lose any sleep over it.

The timeline for serious problems is in the foreseeable future.
Although much like Bassbob has said, I don't personally care one way or another how people define themselves or even live their lives. However, when it becomes legal such as changing gender on birth certificates, driver licenses, etc, I think that's opening avenues for real negative issues down the road. There's a limit to anything. They should also call themselves by whatever pronouns they prefer, but to require me or anyone else to call them by a pronoun known to be biologically incorrect is wrong. I'll address them by their names, or a nickname if they prefer, and will be respectful to them under most circumstances, but to force me to call them by something I know them not to be is simply a lie. Important? ... maybe not to some, but quite an issue for some others.

Just ask yourself this: If you knew a 'trans-woman' had followed your young daughter into a ladies restroom, especially if you had overheard them say something salacious about your daughter, would you be OK with that? Or would you ensure the 'trans' (or your daughter) was removed from the area on the grounds that she biologically is a man inside a restroom with your young daughter? I don't know, but I just don't believe I could stand by and allow that to happen if I were aware of it, and know damned well I could not allow it to happen if my daughter knew of it.

As much as I try to live by the old rule ... live and let live, there are limits!

I'm also going to say while I totally admire a man who is willing to put it all on the line to prove his product, as the guy who would allow LEO's to shoot him with his body armor on, I also question the intelligence of that man to the same degree!!! :rolleyes:

Back