testtest

Is There A ‘Best Way’ To Shoot The Ruger PC Charger or AR Pistol?

The PC Charger sucks to fire without a brace just like the Scorpion Evo but with a brace these are both some really awesome fun toys!
Yeah, I agree 10. I fired my CZ Scorpion EVO 3 7" bbl, without any brace when I first bought it. A bit too heavy to fire one handed and was better when I fired by my face with a cheek weld. Put on a brace and it's much easier and fun to shoot. My mini CZ Scorpion came with a brace which was a blessing.

Screenshot_20200809-222917_Photos.jpg

I’d say, if you don’t have a brace...get a sling and learn to shoot “SAS” style...push forward against the sling until it’s taut, which will stabilize quite nicely.

I did it with my Z5RS until I got the brace on it, worked great.
I've done some research on that particular technique it works similar to bracing a long gun but I have not tried it yet.

Excellent article. The only PCC’s I own are traditional rifle-length guns (leverguns in .357 mag and .44 mag, Kel-Tex Sub2000, and a Ruger PC Carbine). I’ve been curious about picking up a braced 9mm model from Palmetto State or maybe the Stribog. I’m in the same boat as other forum members in that I could see myself running through way too much 9mm ammo if I ever got my hands on one of them.

There was just about the same amount of confusion way back in the late 80's or early 90's as I recall regarding the "Thompson Center Contender" carbine conversion. There were several and various lawsuits, the ATF was involved, and the same questions were argued. It was eventually somewhat resolved and the conversion was somehow deemed a completed and legal firearm as long as both the 21" barrel/forend and the rifle stock were changed out together and with removal of the shorter pistol bbl and the pistol grip. Changing just the stock alone was considered "making" a SBR as I recall. I don't remember all the particulars involved, but it eventually became a sorta' moot issue, and it wasn't long after that Thompson discontinued the conversion kit. I had one in 22lr and a second bbl in .223. Both were literally tack drivers.

Back