testtest

Is there a difference between Glocks made in USA and Austria

The Germans couldn't find a word for orange, so they stole the french name for it! Even though it's spelled just like orange it's pronounced in a french accent.
Likely TL, American language can be amazing too. They or we, have absconded with many words from many different languages from all over ther the world. Sometimes, there's nothing better than an original of anything or sometimes including words? :)

Likely TL, American language can be amazing too. They or we, have absconded with many words from many different languages from all over ther the world. Sometimes, there's nothing better than an original of anything or sometimes including words? :)
1636252981929.gif

I live near the Glock plant in Georgia and know someone who works there. While he’s probably biased to a degree, he said there is no difference from a production line perspective to manufacturing here vs Austria. He also said they send parts for some models to Europe from Smyrna, and vice versa.

This is a similar topic to Sig, where some people swear that German made Sigs are somehow “better” than those made in NH. Not sure how a stamped sheet metal slide is better than one milled out of a stainless steel blank, but that discussion continues.

I live near the Glock plant in Georgia and know someone who works there. While he’s probably biased to a degree, he said there is no difference from a production line perspective to manufacturing here vs Austria. He also said they send parts for some models to Europe from Smyrna, and vice versa.

This is a similar topic to Sig, where some people swear that German made Sigs are somehow “better” than those made in NH. Not sure how a stamped sheet metal slide is better than one milled out of a stainless steel blank, but that discussion continues.
As far as the Sigs are concerned...there is a point that.

None of my American P229's can outshoot my German made, Swiss proofed P228.

Good reference, I was going to mention the Sig like you did but I get enough flak for posting Glock stuff on a Springfield forum and decided not to……😬😬

Back