testtest

ISF New Saint Edge PDW

ToofDocta

Alpha
No one seem to have one in stock except this one dude on gunbroker.com for $2999!! :eek:

Anyone know where I can get a new one for a fair reasonable price, please PM me. PLEASE!!

I get that since it's a rare piece and I'll need to pay a premium (above MSRP $1,777), but is $2,999 really my only option?

Thanks all!

No one seem to have one in stock except this one dude on gunbroker.com for $2999!! :eek:

Anyone know where I can get a new one for a fair reasonable price, please PM me. PLEASE!!

I get that since it's a rare piece and I'll need to pay a premium (above MSRP $1,777), but is $2,999 really my only option?

Thanks all!
Cheapest one I saw online was at 2499. Saw two places with same price. Gone in a day.

good luck. Especially with the latest headlines. Not to panic buy but 2k seems reasonable now let alone Msrp.

Thanks all!

sending you a pm. One of my usual online places has an evac at “reasonable” pandemic prices.

Thanks all!
You in MN?

I know a local shop had two 7.5” Saints (don’t know exact model) in stock last week, and reasonable. PM me for the place.

Awesome. Well for anyone that wanted the EVAC its 2499 at NW armory. :)
There were a few for 2100 on Gunbroker...which is still over MSRP, before Biden threatened executive action after Boulder mad man.

Now they's 2300 to 2800 on Gunbroker, and the PDWs are all gone minus one 2999 one.

Wait till after the panic buy settles down, the prices will recede back to MSRP levels.

I've been beating the bushes for an Edge PDW since last summer. I go to one local place 3 or 4 times a week, hoping to spot one each time. They've had a fair amount of Saint pistols in since last spring (I'd collected all three Victor pistol calibers by late July). They always sell at MSRP or even below in some cases. The gun sales manager says they've had a bunch on order since SHOT last year, but they haven't even had one in yet. I've talked to a few other local dealers and one or two said they've had one in at some point. I'm skeptical about that, because I just got the vibe that they were thinking about the regular Saint pistols, and not the Edge PDW.

Anyways... I'm getting frustrated at the fact that there just really aren't any of these out there, except for a few online gougers charging up to double MSRP. I'm getting desperate enough that I'll pay above MSRP, but I'm not so desperate that I'm willing to pay much above $2K. Currently owning all three calibers of Victor pistols is a pretty good collection to have. But I've just been in lust with the Edge PDW since I first laid eyes on it. I'd trade my .300blk pistol for the PDW in a heartbeat (dunno why I bought the .300blk in the first place, as I prefer NATO calibers). I'll keep my fingers crossed that one of my local dealers will FINALLY get a few PDWs in stock. They won't last a day if they do.

P.S. I do like the Evac, and would think hard about buying one if I found one. But I'm just transfixed by the specs, features, and aesthetics of the PDW. It's... "my precious".

I've been beating the bushes for an Edge PDW since last summer. I go to one local place 3 or 4 times a week, hoping to spot one each time. They've had a fair amount of Saint pistols in since last spring (I'd collected all three Victor pistol calibers by late July). They always sell at MSRP or even below in some cases. The gun sales manager says they've had a bunch on order since SHOT last year, but they haven't even had one in yet. I've talked to a few other local dealers and one or two said they've had one in at some point. I'm skeptical about that, because I just got the vibe that they were thinking about the regular Saint pistols, and not the Edge PDW.

Anyways... I'm getting frustrated at the fact that there just really aren't any of these out there, except for a few online gougers charging up to double MSRP. I'm getting desperate enough that I'll pay above MSRP, but I'm not so desperate that I'm willing to pay much above $2K. Currently owning all three calibers of Victor pistols is a pretty good collection to have. But I've just been in lust with the Edge PDW since I first laid eyes on it. I'd trade my .300blk pistol for the PDW in a heartbeat (dunno why I bought the .300blk in the first place, as I prefer NATO calibers). I'll keep my fingers crossed that one of my local dealers will FINALLY get a few PDWs in stock. They won't last a day if they do.

P.S. I do like the Evac, and would think hard about buying one if I found one. But I'm just transfixed by the specs, features, and aesthetics of the PDW. It's... "my precious".
Check Armslist

I have both the PDW and the Evac, I found the Evac on Armslist for msrp.

Recently returned from overseas and am stationed in Washington. I too have been eying the Saint Edge PDW to no avail. Following in the theme of this thread, does anyone know of a website or location with one in stock? I've registered for notifications at the popular websites over the last month, and am now trying the forums. I appreciate any help with this.

Recently returned from overseas and am stationed in Washington. I too have been eying the Saint Edge PDW to no avail. Following in the theme of this thread, does anyone know of a website or location with one in stock? I've registered for notifications at the popular websites over the last month, and am now trying the forums. I appreciate any help with this.
Check gunbroker, arms list, texasguntrader, expect prices to be high.

Thanks all!
Do you know if the Saint Edge has Failure to feed, extract and go into battery issues resolved yet?
I know this is the regular saint but I heard it was happening to the victor and edge as well.
1635541513638.png

Do you know if the Saint Edge has Failure to feed, extract and go into battery issues resolved yet?
I know this is the regular saint but I heard it was happening to the victor and edge as well.
View attachment 21645
I have over 1K rounds through my Edge PDW and have never had a single issue with either .223 or 5.56.
It has ran flawlessly and I have a "blast" every time I take it out. LoL It's a fire breather.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Back