testtest

ISIS attacks Moscow concert, 133 dead.

10 years in Afghanistan, they were happy to hand it off to us on their way out. No headway, nothing accomplished. Everything our servicemen and women accomplished just pissed away by our current administration.
You are aware that the Soviets left in 1988…and the US didn’t get involved until 2001…they didn’t really “leave it for us”; we gladly jumped in with both feet a decade later. Well, after invading Iraq a second for absolutely no good reason, that is.

Let alone the fact that the US trained, armed, and funded the Taliban (Bin Laden among them) for several years, as well…

Belarus is a Soviet puppet. Their leader is Putin’s lackey. I find it difficult to believe they would flee to a Russian allied country instead of one at war with Russia.
Driving/Traveling into a war zone is more difficult than sneaking out into a nearby country that isn't, especially when it's close to Moscow.

The news said they were from Tajikistan.

Looks like they caught all of them, i would not want to be in those guys shoes. unlike us if we caught them they would be in prison watching TV, there they will get tortured daily. there gonna wish they was killed most likely. One of them looks like they cut his ear off.

Looks like they caught all of them, i would not want to be in those guys shoes. unlike us if we caught them they would be in prison watching TV, there they will get tortured daily. there gonna wish they was killed most likely. One of them looks like they cut his ear off.

Yeah, that darn Constitution and having rights thing is a real drag.

Good thing Russia doesn’t have it, huh?

NATO is building a huge military complex in Romania that will be 3 times larger than Ramstein Germany.

I’d like to know how much “nato” is paying toward this and how much we’re paying. Pretty sure we’re getting soaked… again.

Does it have a bill of rights?
The thing is Russia and what they do is not a secret. If you sneak into Russia to commit a mass murder you A) Had to know the consequences if you got caught would be extremely severe. So brutal that severe is like a little dot way off in the distance and B) You pretty much deserve it. Darwin and all.

Even if Russia did have a BOR they sure wouldn't extend those rights to non citizens.

Back