testtest

Israel Strikes Back (Updated)

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The Israel Defense Forces have launched a reprisal operation against Iran five days after Iran launched hundreds of missiles and drones at Israel.

1713501223027.png

1713501396632.png

BREAKING: STATEMENT FROM SOURCES FROM IRAN“Following the activation of air defense in some parts of the country to counter potential targets, reports from IRNA correspondents across the country indicate that so far, no hits or explosions caused by any air threats have been… Show more
1713501566478.png

Note the confused look on his face.

John Wick was busy so it must have been Maverick.

1713501936436.png

giphy (28).gif

Last edited:
Hi,

Hmm. Bibi may just be testing the waters. Some of those drones with EW warheads could've been scoping out the air defense's radar installations and gathering other tactical information. This ain't over yet.

But what do I know? I'm just the bass player.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Read this carefully: "...There was also talk on social media of jets being heard flying very low in Eastern Syria and Iranian-related targets struck in Iraq, ..."

Our long a fruitless capture the flag exercise in Iraq did nothing to put Iran in a box, though it should have if we had actually committed ourselves to the task. Our mensas in the Imperial City have no strategery, no brains, and no accountability.

They sent a message that Mosaad can strike covertly inside Iran, on their nuclear facilities, any time they wish. The response was designed not to escalate the situation. Sending a message to Iran while allowing Iran to save face by claiming there was no real damage. Israel was pressured by the Biden administration not to escalate the situation. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed

I found this from "Duran" of him given his take of what is known so far of recent attack on persia.

Note: if you chose to watch, play at 1.25 speed as video is long

Last edited:
Back