testtest

Israel under attack

didn't Gens. Schwarzkopf and Powell want to do that back then..??

but were told to back off..???
No.

1) Gen. Schwarzkopf wanted to eliminate the Republican Guard of Iraq which was Saddam's center of gravity. Had he been given the go ahead, Saddam probably would have fallen and the 2d Iraq war would have been prevented.

2) Colin Powell didn't even want to go on the offense against Iraq in the Persian Gulf War much less go after Iran. He wanted a new long term DMZ of sorts which the Saudis wouldn't have allowed anyway. Bush '41 said no, and told Schwarzkopf to commence offensive ops. Problem was Powell pulled out his clipboard and checked off his to do list and shortsightedly convinced Bush to call it quits which prevented Schwarzkopf from doing #1 above. Why Powell gets all these accolades is beyond me.

Folks, I fear that the dye has been cast. The point of no return has almost been reached and events will proceed that will be hard to reverse. Those that want revenge echo Shakespeare’s quote from Julius Caesar; “Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war”. So boys and girls, should we buckle up and prepare for what I expect may be a bumpy ride or pray for more conviction and less intensity. Probably both! No matter how you feel I think that we can all agree that these are definitely dangerous times in which we live.
1713105050472.png

I found this possible cost of israel/persia attack.
The US may need more of our tax $$$$$$$ to give to israel after this?

How much does Israel's defense cost?

Repelling Iran's missile attack cost Israel $1.3 billion, General Ram Aminach, economic advisor to the former chief of staff, said.

While Iran spent "only 10% of the specified amount on the night attack," Aminach expressed the opinion… pic.twitter.com/FtaS5JFEA3
— Sputnik (@SputnikInt) April 14, 2024

One way or another, war with the Ayatollahs is inevitable. The Ayatollahs are emboldened by what they sèe as American weakness. The Israelis will never allow them to have a deployable nuke. They must be considering if this attack is sufficient provocation to hit Iran's nuclear capabilities. We can never forget Iran's stated purpose to wipe Israel from the face of the map.

And Biden is advising Israel not to strike back.

Don't forget who pulled out of the Iran nuclear treaty, which was working. A very stupid choice.

Wanting to cite to a third party...

It was entirely some idiot in our country that gave Iran a clear path to a nuclear weapon. To be clear, it wasn't Biden.

Last edited:
Wanting to cite to a third party...

It was entirely some idiot in our country that gave Iran a clear path to a nuclear weapon. To be clear, it wasn't Biden.
Nonsense. The original deal had no teeth and gave the Iranians freedom to develop nuclear weapons. Make no mistake, the Iranian regime are duplicitous and have aspired to nukes all along to use against Israel and they hate the West. Their skulduggery is evident throughout the Middle East. It is a rogue regime and we were right to pull out of the treaty. That caused rampant inflation and trade restrictions in Iran and put enormous pressure on their economy, which is the ultimate weapon to cause them to change their behavior. You can't negotiate with people who call you the devil and want to kill you.

Nonsense. The original deal had no teeth and gave the Iranians freedom to develop nuclear weapons. Make no mistake, the Iranian regime are duplicitous and have aspired to nukes all along to use against Israel and they hate the West. Their skulduggery is evident throughout the Middle East. It is a rogue regime and we were right to pull out of the treaty. That caused rampant inflation and trade restrictions in Iran and put enormous pressure on their economy, which is the ultimate weapon to cause them to change their behavior. You can't negotiate with people who call you the devil and want to kill you.
Lots of independent verification in that report, regardless of what you want to think. It was working until trump. He jacked it all up.

I read this on Scott Ritters page:
No matter what side you choose, it is good to get info from various points of view of current events ❗

Square this: the IDF openly says several (i.e., more than one) Iranian missiles hit Nevatim.

You cite a pro-Israel (i.e., bias) “OSINT”
X post using extremely low resolution overhead to gloat about your assessment of the efficacy of the Iranian attack.

You make claims about the destruction of Nevatim that the Iranians never made. They simply say that 5-7 missiles hit the base, something Israel admits.

✅You ignore the fact that Iran was not seeking a knockout blow, but rather a demonstration of capability.

✅You also ignore the fact that Nevatim was defended by the world’s most advanced integrated anti-missile defense shield which incorporated Arrow 2, David’s Sling, THAAD, and Patriot 3 with the AN/TPY-2 X-band surveillance and targeting radar.

✅You also ignore the fact that this system was designed to exclusively defend against the Iranian medium-range ballistic missile threat.

And yet…5-7 missiles hit Nevatim. The Israelis have acknowledged 2 runways and three warehouse structures hit.

Not a knockout blow—it wasn’t intended as such.

But any BDA expert would note that the point of impact was center mass, a clear indication of precision guidance.

5-7 missiles hit the world’s most heavily defended location, defeating an integrated ABM defense that was custom built to defeat the missiles it failed to shoot down.

The point of this exercise is to note that if Iran had send 30 missiles at Nevatim, the base would be inoperable.

Israel knows this.

So does the U.S. Army.

Which is why Iran has achieved strategic deterrence over Israel.

Which was the whole point of the operation.

Lots of independent verification in that report, regardless of what you want to think. It was working until trump. He jacked it all u
I notice my reply is not listed on the forum main page and I can't make any edits. I'm guessing a mod also doesn't like reading truth and evidence.

Back