testtest

Israel

2 aircraft carriers and 2 ships i served on back in the day
USS Normandy is a force to reckon with

i pray we dont have to use the force this brings
if i ain't said it once, i have said it a dozen times about other countries that are troublesome......."nuke'em"...........

this world has its "normal people", and people that just wanna be mad dogs....we NEED to be rid of the mad dogs, once and for all.

but i'll also guarantee you this......we too will suffer from higher gasoline prices, maybe shortages now.

1696862981728.png

if i ain't said it once, i have said it a dozen times about other countries that are troublesome......."nuke'em"...........

this world has its "normal people", and people that just wanna be mad dogs....we NEED to be rid of the mad dogs, once and for all.

but i'll also guarantee you this......we too will suffer from higher gasoline prices, maybe shortages now.
Make Iran GLASS.

fuel for us should not be an issue, its a self inflicted problem, just 2.5 years ago we dominated the world refined petroleum market....
but yes the dingle berries will preach its no oil from the other world that causes our prices to go skyward even more

correction ONE carrier , i miss typed but numerous tin can destroyers and cruisers which in their own rite are very very capable at doing things

oh i miss being at sea

the kidnappings, rape and dragging bloody people through the streets only re-enforces the sickness of hamas

According to U..S. government funding documents, the United States invested more than $400 million in U.S. taxpayer funds on development projects inside the Gaza Strip since Hamas took over the territory in 2007. Of that amount, $360 million has been sent by Biden Administration, beginning in April, 2021.

According to U..S. government funding documents, the United States invested more than $400 million in U.S. taxpayer funds on development projects inside the Gaza Strip since Hamas took over the territory in 2007. Of that amount, $360 million has been sent by Biden Administration, beginning in April, 2021.

i saw that elsewhere and was SURPRISED he allowed aid to go in, seeing a good bit of his staff is pro iran screwballs

i read they had stock piled much weapons and hopefully more missiles for iron dome and patriot missiles

and joe actually called our iran this afternoon in his 30 or so minute speech with jewish leaders
he got props for that and he seemed...dare i say more coherent...he should have declared a national emergency and ordered all drilling and petroleum production activities into ludicrous speed. refill spr and get fuel built up and take back world order on petroleum

lebannon and syria both appear to have lobs a few rockets into isreal...this is how it starts and with 3 carrier battle groups now in med and arabian gulf combined...

Back