testtest

Isreali-Hamas War

Here is an opinion piece for those interested. It is a long read however.

Here is an opinion piece for those interested. It is a long read however.
While I agree the Israelis need to operate significantly more independently of US influence, I think making national security decisions based on religious texts and “ Prophesy” is ludicrous. The embattled PM is in a tough spot right now, squeezed between the Americans and the far right in Israel. I think it would be much easier for him to blow off the Americans if the Israeli citizenry agreed with the direction he has in mind for Israel. The failure of Israeli intelligence to prevent the October 7th terrorist attack has seriously shaken the confidence of Israelis to trust in his ability to protect them.

While I agree the Israelis need to operate significantly more independently of US influence, I think making national security decisions based on religious texts and “ Prophesy” is ludicrous. The embattled PM is in a tough spot right now, squeezed between the Americans and the far right in Israel. I think it would be much easier for him to blow off the Americans if the Israeli citizenry agreed with the direction he has in mind for Israel. The failure of Israeli intelligence to prevent the October 7th terrorist attack has seriously shaken the confidence of Israelis to trust in his ability to protect them.
I agree Israel had a terrible breakdown in intelligence gathering on October 7th. Will not be surprised if when all is said and done there will be repercussions. Im afraid the hostages are either dead or in such bad shape Hamas doesn't want the world to see them. Hope Im wrong. I know the US has to involved but hopefully the Israelis won't let that influence dictate how they fight this war.

Last edited:
Declare them brigands. Put a bounty on them. They will turn on one another. Presidents Jefferson and Madison knew how to deal with pirates attacking shipping in the Barbary Wars.

US-owned ship struck by missile near Yemen, Defense Department says

Each day, it sure looks like the Deep State Cabal may get the WW III that they have been wanting ❓

Each day, it sure looks like the Deep State Cabal may get the WW III that they have been wanting ❓
Russia won't get involved. And I hope Iran does, but they won't. Clearly. They'll just keep arming proxies with the money we gave them and like jerks we play stupid games with them instead of just going in and taking it apart. 4 jets and a half hour and we'd never have to worry about Yemen again.

Russia won't get involved. And I hope Iran does, but they won't. Clearly. They'll just keep arming proxies with the money we gave them and like jerks we play stupid games with them instead of just going in and taking it apart. 4 jets and a half hour and we'd never have to worry about Yemen again.
The Houthi's only control a small (green) part of Yemen, but a strategic part.
1705377912925.png

Yep, if the US knocked out a couple of oil refineries in Iran that would get their attention. What is the count now, 130 plus attacks on our troops in Iraq & Syria and on ships in international waters. I can see Biden curled up in his bed, sucking his thumb right now in never, never land.

Yep, if the US knocked out a couple of oil refineries in Iran that would get their attention. What is the count now, 130 plus attacks on our troops in Iraq & Syria and on ships in international waters. I can see Biden curled up in his bed, sucking his thumb right now in never, never land.
To be fair, no republican presidents, including Trump, went over there and did anything about it either.

To be fair, no republican presidents, including Trump, went over there and did anything about it either.
Being fair is fine but what's happening in the world today is simply crazy. Republicans or Democrats at the helm shouldn't make any difference, we need to start acting like a super power and stop some of this nonsense. I know war is terrible but how long do we continue appeasing these despots? Whew, probably said too much.

Back