testtest

Isreali-Hamas War

I blame the Romans and Genghis Kahn.
They started it all. I mean had they been effective and wiped out the muslims, we wouldnt need worry about it all, right.
Sooo.. my blame goes to them losers šŸ˜‰
Actually Genghis Kahn got extremely ticked off when he sent emissaries to persia and the king of persia killed them.
So he brought the wrath down on all persia ( which was much bigger than it is now)
They totally destroyed that country where they were down to a very few people survived.
Their population did not recover until after WW II and they been multiplying like rabbits ever since.

Don't most arabs have 20 kids and the girls get married at 12 yr old.

The Romans, were big on collecting TAXES from all, just like we do today, unless you are a invader then gov't pays you with free room and board, free hospital, able to vote, rape and murder and you still go free, become police etc.

Regardless of who you want to blame for the current situation in the Middle East it's apparent a cessation of hostilies is not on the horizon. Further conflict seems to be the rule, and there's to easy way to a lasting peace.

Regardless of who you want to blame for the current situation in the Middle East it's apparent a cessation of hostilies is not on the horizon. Further conflict seems to be the rule, and there's to easy way to a lasting peace.
You never know, with the way things are looking you guys may get your wish and nuke all of themā“

The whole damn region is going up in flames some day. Armageddon does not seem far fetched nowadays.
If the world actually goes that route(of which I hope it does not), then the EU (not the US) will take over the middle east.
Then the Ruskies and their allies cross the dried up rivers of Tigris and Euphrates (which just happens to have dried up and you can walk across now).
They will meet up at Megiddo for the battle on the Armageddon plains.
But wait there's more: The meek will inherit whats left

The only thing is: in that plan there is no USA mentionedā€¼ļø

Someone ring ??

1705858831713.gif

Cue KF ā€¦. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1705858869667.gif

Massive Attack On Al Assad Air Base In Iraq, Airstrikes Hit Houthi Missiles (Updated)

I've been to Al Assad. Flat, no vegetation, zero, zip, nada. Nothing to obstruct incoming or outgoing. My first thought is, remember when we withdrew from Iraq under Obama? Then the troops returned shortly thereafter. I just love sound decision making s/o.

Yeah.

Thatā€™s the USā€™s purview.;)
I get your sarcasm and I would 100% agree with you if the US would completely withdraw all of our troops around the world and only protect US assets. As soon as that happens I am right there with you bro. Also the caveat is that we would support Israel and allied nations diplomatically. Which means not stepping on Israel's neck every time they defend themselves against their enemies.

Based on the wide-spread use of drones in the Ukrainian/Russia and Hama/Israel Wars, I can see the use/deployment of various high-tech Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems, or C-UAS and the evolution of individual vehicle RWS station/CROWS into this role like this new system...

using either MGs/30mm cannons and/or directed-energy (laser/microwave) emitters.

While there has been a movement towards reducing MBT crew numbers, but I think new platforms will retain a crew member who's role will be both anti-UAS and UAS operations.

Also, the Skyguard 30 system. and other like ones, and be used to provide dedicated mobile area defense for vehicle groups and fixed/semi-fixed sites. The older Gepard system is well-known for its use in Ukraine.

1705965766748.png
1705965944341.png

Last edited:

A portion of my weekly update from Israel for those interested:

Shalom from Israel! The mood in my country is tense. While the operation in Gaza is going exceedingly well, we know that the big war has yet to commence. The conflict with Hezbollah must come, and it will come. When it does, it will be brutal for the entire nation. Hezbollah is much better armed, much better financed, and much better trained than Hamas. The Iron Dome and our other air defense systems can only do so much against the thousands of rockets that will come racing across our northern border. I fully expect that by the time it is all said and done, the skyline of Tel Aviv will look different, as will many other parts of the country.

The hardship many families are feeling most now, and expect to only get worse, is the separation of spouses from one another and parents from their children. My wife and I already have one of our children who has been called up into the military. We expect that number to rise to three of our four within the next several months. Many have been away from home since the beginning of the conflict, and the resulting closing of businesses and the accompanying financial hardships have been devastating.

Once again, the months ahead will be a difficult time, but a necessary one. We cannot live any longer with the constant threat from a belligerent and active terrorist army just across our border. Again, this will not be a war with Lebanon, but it will be a war in Lebanon. Hezbollah is fully entrenched in that country, and they have so infiltrated the nationā€™s government and leadership infrastructure that the large percentage of Lebanese citizens who desperately want them out have no power or authority to do anything about it.

The war in Israelā€™s north will likely not remain just in Lebanon. The many terrorist militias that are based in Syria make it probable that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) will have a dual-northern front. Already, Israelā€™s military has moved four divisions, or approximately 100,000 soldiers, to the north. This is four times the usual number.

Many of Israelā€™s allies are pressuring us toward an end of hostilities, as are some growing oppositional voices within the nation. I wish we could oblige, but we cannot. If we allow our enemies the peace and the time needed to retrench and rearm, they will undoubtedly one day reengage. And this time theyā€™ll come back even stronger than before. We canā€™t allow that to happen.

The pressure the U.S. is placing on Israel for an end to the war and a subsequent two-state solution is driving a wedge between two historically strong allies. What is most aggravating is that the two-state hard sell is purely political in nature. This present administration sees an election coming up, and the incumbent desperately needs this win. His international track record has been atrocious as is evidenced by how many global militarized conflicts have erupted since he has taken office. If the current resident of the White House remains in office for another term, the relationship between the United States and Israel will likely be irreparably damaged.

Please pray for wisdom for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his leadership team. Pray the same for the generals leading the actions of the IDF. And pray for safety for those of us who will be on the receiving end of the Hezbollah missiles, as well as for the innocent Lebanese citizens who are trapped in the war zone created by Hezbollah.

General David H. Petraeus, US Army (Ret.)General David H. Petraeus, US Army (Ret.)
ā€¢ Following ā€¢ Following Partner, KKR & Chairman, KKR Global Institute || Co-Author of the NYT Best Selling book, "Conflict: The Evolution of Warfare from 1945 to Ukraine" || Kissinger Fellow, Yale Univ's Jackson School of Global AffairsPartner, KKR & Chairman, KKR Global Institute || Co-Author of the NYT Best Selling book, "Conflict: The Evolution of Warfare from 1945 to Ukraine" || Kissinger Fellow, Yale Univ's Jackson School of Global Affairs 1d ā€¢
1d ā€¢

23 January 2024: Key takeaways from this evening's Ukraine Update from the great team at the Institute for the Study of War:
- Western states reiterated their support for Ukraine and their commitment to the development of Ukraineā€™s defense industrial base (DIB) at the 18th Ukraine Defense Contact Group at Ramstein Air Base in Germany on January 23 (even though the US appropriations have been expended).
- NATO concluded contracts on January 23 for the purchase over 200,000 artillery shells, likely either to allow NATO to send additional aid to Ukraine or to replenish NATO stockpiles.
- Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces are struggling to compensate for Ukrainian drone and rear-area strikes at the level necessary to break out of positional warfare.
- Russian forces conducted a series of missile strikes against Ukraine on the night of January 22-23 with a new strike package likely intended to penetrate Ukrainian air defenses.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov met with Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian and Palestinian National Authority Foreign Minister Riyad al Maliki as part of efforts to deepen Russian relations with Middle Eastern actors.
- The Kremlinā€™s domestic policy focus on the ā€œYear of the Familyā€ in 2024 is likely in part meant to address Russiaā€™s ongoing demographic crisis.
- The Russian Baltic Fleet is conducting a coastal missile exercise likely to posture against ongoing NATO Steadfast Defender 2024 exercises.
- The Kremlin may intend to use the 2024 Russian presidential election as a referendum on Russiaā€™s war in Ukraine.
- The Russian legal system is expanding the prosecution of extortion cases to broadly suppress sources of dissent.
- Russian forces recently made confirmed advances near Kreminna, Avdiivka, and Donetsk City amid continued engagements along the entire line of contact on January 23.
- Donetsk Peopleā€™s Republic (DNR) government chairperson Yevgeny Solntsev announced on January 23 that a branch of the Russian Nakhimov Naval School in occupied Mariupol will start instructing its first cadets on September 1, 2024.
hashtag#ukrainewar hashtag#linkedintopvoices

Web Link

Back