testtest

IT FINALLY ARRIVED

Yep, it finally arrived. Love the rosewood grip but thinking about putting the black rubber grips on. They’re a bit longer giving me a better hold plus they’ll absorb some of the recoil. Although everything I’ve read says the recoil is minimal because of the compensated barrel.

5C41D895-D7B9-4787-AB58-C9F94727E14C_1_201_a.jpeg

Very nice, that is one I have been considering. I would probably buy amd put on the classic model 19 combat grip, I like that grip.

I do not find a tacky rubber grip pleasant on heavy recoiling magnums. I prefer a smooth ivory grip personally, that is what I used for 30 years on my custom 4.5 inch 44 Redhawk.

Last edited:
Yep, it finally arrived. Love the rosewood grip but thinking about putting the black rubber grips on. They’re a bit longer giving me a better hold plus they’ll absorb some of the recoil. Although everything I’ve read says the recoil is minimal because of the compensated barrel.

View attachment 27331
Wow, very nice, congrats, those grips are awesome!

What a great looking revolver. Hogue makes soft over molded square butt grips in either rubber or nylon which I have put on several of my S & Ws to keep from damaging the original wooden ones. Altamont has lots of nice-looking grips, but I believe they would all be wood.

Back