testtest

It Just Keeps Getting Worse

Well… sad news indeed.
But I guess at the end of the day, the company has the right to move if they think it’s best.

And now get this Rawlings: consumers have the right to register their disapproval by voting with their feet/pocketbook.
Everybody buy gear from Wilson or Spalding or whoever else will play ball ( no pun intended!) with the theme “made in the USA”… if you’re kid is using Rawlings, offer them new non-Rawl stuff !!!

Is MLB that game that pays ridiculously high salaries to guys who stand out in a field all the time, and go through boring routines while waiting to run around and catch a ball?

At least the NHL players break a sweat and sometimes themselves.

I've dropped all pro sports except MMA. College football hasn't angered me yet. It's hard to believe these days, but SMU still provides free football tickets for first responders and veterans. SMU usually plays 3-4 ranked teams every year, so I've been able to take my family to some great games over the years. George W. Bush usually does the coin toss a few times a year. I know that the school is going out on a limb by doing this, so they will probably have my support for life.

Sad when some places sell their heart , soul and other things for a lousy buck?
Apple pie, baseball and imports? - Am not going into that today.
Rawlings? Just another imported Chinese product will now avoid.

China is not our friend. They want to eat our lunch. When you put manufacture of key items into the hands of your enemies and then pay them handsomely, you will wake up one morning and suddenly realize how badly you have screwed yourself and your community. Although MLB gear is about the lowest valued product I can think of, maybe one notch above rubber dog crap. It defies common sense, I swear we have fallen down the rabbit hole in so many ways.

As far as MLB and other pro sports are concerned I have had zero time for them since 1972 when I was struggling to make ends meet on a pittance and MLB went on strike. Then they did it again in 1981.

Back