testtest

It Was Not Unexpected, Guns & Ammo Tax

Unconstitutional. Likely to be struck down, but they will continue to look for ways to subvert the rights of the citizens. After all, it's about control of the citizens and that damned Constitution keeps getting in their way.
They will continue to try to make an end run around the restrictions on government to try to acquire enough power to be able to end the Republic once and for all.

Newsome appears to be another lackey willing to do the bidding of the political elites in the hope of gaining admittance to their circle. When his usefulness is expended, he will become expendable himself. One would think that someone would eventually recognize the fool's errand they embark on inevitably becomes political suicide.

What concerns me more is the growing list of places us law-abiding CCW permit holders can’t carry. Yet, I have never come across or heard about a criminal using a firearm in the commission of a felony, express any concern about where they can/cannot carry a concealed firearm.

What concerns me more is the growing list of places us law-abiding CCW permit holders can’t carry. Yet, I have never come across or heard about a criminal using a firearm in the commission of a felony, express any concern about where they can/cannot carry a concealed firearm.

That's because in the fantasy that these elected "leaders" live in, they want to be able to snap their fingers and have the undesirables taken away by their obedient enforcers.

It happened in NH last year for instance, where the Sun-King governor decided he would have troopers remove people who would voice their opinion in a meeting. Some were even charged with BS disorderly conduct, but it was filmed and all we see is the Supreme Leader guiding his brown shirts in a mostly silent crowd toward the dissidents. It went to court, and all charges were dropped when the Prince of NH was subpoenaed to testify. He's as much of a blowhard as Macron or Trudeau, just at a smaller scale. :D

Back