testtest

Italian for Dinner

SimonRL

Hellcat
IMG_6611.jpeg
I went to the LGS to pick up an AR15 lower I had ordered and spotted a gun on the used gun rack that I couldn’t identify. It turned out to be a Beretta PX4 Full Size in .45. I had a look at it and was in pretty good shape, there’s some holster wear and what I would expect on the slides etc. coincidentally, I have been eyeballing PX4s for a while now, I like the Blade Runner-ish design esthetic and they get consistently good reviews, and my HK45 and FN545 have reinvigorated my enthusiasm for .45acp so it came home with me for a very reasonable price. I throughly cleaned it and it came up very nicely and off I went to the range. My first shot was dead nuts on bull, but the PX4 has a very curved trigger which is not my jam at all and I threw a few low and left, but 60 rds later had a sizeable hole on a 4 in target, albeit a little left, but that target is dead. The PX4 is a pretty soft shooter, something, something rotating barrel, which is actually a pretty cool concept, but the grip has a very smooth texture and my strong hand slipped off a couple of times. It’s got three dot iron sights that seem to get the job done, so all-in-all I think it’s safe to say I got my money’s worth. And it will look pretty cool next to my Beretta Neos

IMG_6616.jpeg

Thanks. This is the same shape as the stock trigger, it just replaces the polymer trigger the gun comes with. There have been reports of this not being made very well as well as reports of them breaking over time.

Thanks. This is the same shape as the stock trigger, it just replaces the polymer trigger the gun comes with. There have been reports of this not being made very well as well as reports of them breaking over time.
actually, on my blued 92FS (made in Italy) , i replaced the "plastic" trigger with Beretta steel one.. my 92FS S/S (made in the USA), had a steel trigger, and steel guide rod.

i replaced the plastic one thinking WTF, the whole gun is metal except for the guide rod and the trigger.

it does seem to have more of a curve, than my 92.

Attachments

• 1705334774105.png
    1705334774105.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
Back