testtest

It’s Back! Legislation to Ban Online Ammo Sales Reintroduce

Consider an online ammo sale ban to the ATF zero tolerance FFL rules being implemented. Of course being ratted out and denied by shippers is also an option.

Again and again they keep throwing and waiting to see what will stick. It’s their way of looking busy all the while bad guys shooting one another

I have to admit, banning online sales of ammo would put a HUGE damper on my hobby with firearms. Which is the intent of the bill, I know.
well, i got into reloading purely to enhance my hobby, but others do it to load to thier own specs

maybe reloading is a way to avoid such banning..???

of course, "they" will find a way to ban that, or tax the crap outta it.

well, i got into reloading purely to enhance my hobby, but others do it to load to thier own specs

maybe reloading is a way to avoid such banning..???

of course, "they" will find a way to ban that, or tax the crap outta it.
My last 2k of primers cost $412.66 delivered (br2). The only lrp out there. A horrible time for load development in 20 rifles! Other than a new cartridge, but within the same caliber I have, it'll still get spendy.

My last 2k of primers cost $412.66 delivered (br2). The only lrp out there. A horrible time for load development in 20 rifles! Other than a new cartridge, but within the same caliber I have, it'll still get spendy.
i can't say where i saw it, maybe this site(??) but the prices of components ain't gonna go back down to pre-covid pricings....(might have been "God Family and Guns" or "Liberty Doll")

you guys that have been reloading for a long time, know what you paid for a brick of primers...i don't

so for me to pay like $88 for 1,000 SPP's, (Target Sports USA) is a deal, over the $100+ months ago

even the bait/gun store, owner said he doesn't want to pay those prices, but he's got a business to run, selling reloaded ammo, so what does he do he asked..??

well for 1, he had to raise his reloaded ammo pricings. but still be under factory new prices.

i can't say where i saw it, maybe this site(??) but the prices of components ain't gonna go back down to pre-covid pricings....(might have been "God Family and Guns" or "Liberty Doll")

you guys that have been reloading for a long time, know what you paid for a brick of primers...i don't

so for me to pay like $88 for 1,000 SPP's, (Target Sports USA) is a deal, over the $100+ months ago

even the bait/gun store, owner said he doesn't want to pay those prices, but he's got a business to run, selling reloaded ammo, so what does he do he asked..??

well for 1, he had to raise his reloaded ammo pricings. but still be under factory new prices.
Before online was a thing I could get them for around 2 cents/piece back when just getting into reloading ('84) up until late 90's it jumped up 50%.

Hopefully this won’t go anywhere, I just don’t understand these idiots on the left, or this current administration

Don't understand? It's simple.They want it all. All the guns, all the ammo. Anything that we could use to defend ourselves. If you have any rocks in your yard.Hide them

Before online was a thing I could get them for around 2 cents/piece back when just getting into reloading ('84) up until late 90's it jumped up 50%.
and i can fully appreciate what you guys paid for things back then...

but i cannot say that myself, i may be older than many of you reloaders, but i am in that point of time that higher prices are (to me) normal, being a rookie reloader.

for the Schlitz and giggles of pricing..

back in 1980, i bought a brand new Chevy C-10 Custom Deluxe pick up, 3 on the tree, inline 6 cyl, stepside, no power nuffin, not even an AM radio, no a/c.......

cost me $3,600, off the lot......

now a days, that price tag..?? is like the sales taxes in some states, on all new vehicles........lol

Back