testtest

IT'S BIG GUN CARRY SEASON

The only problem I have with that is that my gun barrel ends up right next to my man barrel
D44AA490-50B5-43A1-9254-BB43A71E693E.gif

I carry owb behind the hip and the other in hip pocket all seasons. My leather jacket is usually unzipped, i occasionally have a sleeveless hoodie inside the jacket. until it gets bellow zero. Below zero and bitter cold I sometimes slip a jframe into my coat pocket, when it's zipped up. I practice shooting BTW with the cashmere lined deerskin gloves I wear in that kind of weather too.

When my m&p 10mm comes in I might think about iwb, but w/optic would make it uncomfortable? Probably just stay owb and I never cover. People see me packin and it doesn't bother me! They could be having the fun also! Because of my wrist and shoulder I'm going cross draw or shoulder carry. Do they make horizontal shoulder rigs? I had a shoulder rig for s&w 629 8.375" 44mag that was nice. Come too think of it I have a shoulder carry for my deagle. Not sure how I'll balance that monster? Maybe carry 7 pounds of change :unsure: 🤬 :censored: :cool:

I am not an appendix carry guy. Not because I fear some ND will blow my jewels off or anything though. I fully expect to end up appendix carrying as I age and get fatter. Currently I am 5'10" and 165 lbs. I can easily, comfortably conceal nearly every gun I own, full size, compact, 10.5" AR, whatever. I think the trick to not blowing your rod off is going to be the same trick as not blowing a hole through any other part of your body. It's an easy trick as long as you are conditioned to ALWAYS employ it. What you have to do is make sure nothing touches the trigger of your firearm except your trigger finger as you address your target.

Back