testtest

It's NASCAR time (for whatever it's worth)

I understand exactly how everyone feels about today's NASCAR and I pretty much agree, but due to my upbringing I still follow it. I explained my background with NASCAR in another thread a few days ago. It ain't old time stock car racing, but it's the closest thing to it there is except for the few local short tracks still in operation. jj

Nascar has gone too political for me.
I'll stick with NHRA or the IRL.
I absolutely know what you mean ... I feel the same way. I'm all for diversity when it occurs naturally, but it's so artificial when it's forced or coerced. I know what NASCAR is trying to accomplish and ultimately I hope they succeed. But so far at this point I'm afraid they've become much to woke and not really woken up.

Sounds like a smart young man. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Well, we all made a few dumb choices when we were young just like Ryan. Heck, I almost bought a Dodge one time in a real weak moment! o_O:eek: Fortunately never did consider a Ford for me, but my grandma gave her 'one owner, low mileage, grocery getter to my new bride though. I was so embarrassed for it to be seen in my driveway, I paid my neighbor for parking space on his! ;):)

Well, we all made a few dumb choices when we were young just like Ryan. Heck, I almost bought a Dodge one time in a real weak moment! o_O:eek: Fortunately never did consider a Ford for me, but my grandma gave her 'one owner, low mileage, grocery getter to my new bride though. I was so embarrassed for it to be seen in my driveway, I paid my neighbor for parking space on his! ;):)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back