testtest

It’s only a phone call away. Thanks United Way

This woman, Erin Lennon, a single mom, is the most irresponsible parent I can imagine. I hope her son is at least over 18. Can you imagine inviting strangers into your home to live with you and your kid? WTF is wrong with people?
Also, this bothered me, "...everybody just wants a chance to have their dream come true in America.” It used to be that the dream of immigrants was to become an American. Now they just want to use America. There is a big difference.

Immigrants used to come to this country to contribute , to make a better life for themselves and their family . They wanted to help build this country . They wanted to earn their way.

As MikeP said , they just want to get all the freebies and complain about what is given them not being good enough. :mad:🤬🤬🤬

AHHH, that's a hard NO. Not surprised, United way has been accused for years of shady deals, dating at least back into the 70's. (guns and ammo to Rhodesian rebels) Too many charities have taken a hard left over the last few years. Catholic Charities and the Salvation Army in example.
I distinctly remember some time back of a man and his family getting killed by the "undocumented alien" that they let live with the to help the poor fellow out. Went back and tried to find the story, no luck, not a peep, nothing. Funny how that works, then maybe my memory is faulty. Who am I going to believe, my eyes and memory or big tec?

Back