testtest

I've been really busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical-Reviews

Master Class
Founding Member
I've been expanding our studio over the past two weeks. Sad thing is, this should have been a good full two-day project, but because of my medical issues it's now just past two weeks, but should be ready to fly for next week Monday when we do #TheMondayNightEdition

revamp.jpg

The previous setup was built for one person, however, we now do shows of three or four people, and having a camera about five feet away just wasn't working. The studio area is not 18 feet wide and the camera can be up to 20 feet away, or even more.
expansion.jpg

Neet to pick up more slat wall and add 3 more feet to the left of the flag, and 8 feet to the right. Center table is for us to sit around, table to right will be additional seating and a show and tell table.
smithing area.jpg

The smithing and loading area will be tucked back in here and will provide additional options for how-to videos etc.

It's coming along.... I know the medical issues thing so don't sweat the small stuff.
In do time it'll all come together.

Managed to get a lot of work done today. Planning a show Monday night.
studio Jan 2020.jpg

Still got some work to do, like finish the floor. I plan to get another HDMI video input card for the studio computer, that will allow me three HDMI inputs for cameras up to 4k. Right now we have one 1080p camera and one UHD camera. Planning to add another UHD camera soon. Also adding a tech to run the cameras, lights, sound and the Discord channel so the rest of us can just do the show.

Once I'm back on my feet in a month, I'm going to be busy again. Sucks being laid up.

Managed to get a lot of work done today. Planning a show Monday night.
View attachment 657

Still got some work to do, like finish the floor. I plan to get another HDMI video input card for the studio computer, that will allow me three HDMI inputs for cameras up to 4k. Right now we have one 1080p camera and one UHD camera. Planning to add another UHD camera soon. Also adding a tech to run the cameras, lights, sound and the Discord channel so the rest of us can just do the show.

Once I'm back on my feet in a month, I'm going to be busy again. Sucks being laid up.
I see a taste of the rockies in the corner.

You'll have to share video when you fire her off.
Oh for sure. I still need to do a full test-fire of the little cannon. I've got a bunch of round balls cast, just need to get out to the range. After a few years of waiting, I will finally have a membership at the outdoor range just down the road. They have up to 200-yard targets. I'm looking at a 5/8th scale Napoleon that is golfball size. Which is perfect because I can take ping pong balls and fill them with cement to make a perfect cannonball and on the cheep.

Oh for sure. I still need to do a full test-fire of the little cannon. I've got a bunch of round balls cast, just need to get out to the range. After a few years of waiting, I will finally have a membership at the outdoor range just down the road. They have up to 200-yard targets. I'm looking at a 5/8th scale Napoleon that is golfball size. Which is perfect because I can take ping pong balls and fill them with cement to make a perfect cannonball and on the cheep.
That sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back